Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anybody know these Gladiators????? >

Anybody know these Gladiators?????

Notices

Anybody know these Gladiators?????

Old 08-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, I have the 02 Glad for sell in the classifieds with the Vortec's. I bought the boat from Chad (jawbreakerkid) and it has been the best boat i have ever owned. I just ordered a new boat so thats why this one is for sale. For the money there is nothing even close. I looked at the staggered glads to but there just to tight in the cockpits for me.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Seeing Jawbreakers, if it is still in the same condition as it was when he had it, I would go with that. Unless you have the extra coin, then the 3rd boat (Fountain 40ICBM) boat is flawless and still owned by his family. I just saw it a couple weeks ago in 1000 Islands and that boat still looks new.
BK, I'm with Tom on this. Chad's boat was spotless when Tony bought it. I saw it down here in Louisiana for our PR in early May and then again in Destin 2 weekends ago. Didn't get a chance to get up close to it but it still appears to be in awesome shape. I was looking at it prior to buying Wild's boat but the boss said "no cabin, no go". You know the rest, "wife happy, life happy". Good luck shopping. It really is the most fun part of the deal!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Croozin2
BK, I'm with Tom on this. Chad's boat was spotless when Tony bought it. I saw it down here in Louisiana for our PR in early May and then again in Destin 2 weekends ago. Didn't get a chance to get up close to it but it still appears to be in awesome shape. I was looking at it prior to buying Wild's boat but the boss said "no cabin, no go". You know the rest, "wife happy, life happy". Good luck shopping. It really is the most fun part of the deal!
I think either of the boats I found sound like they will both be very nice pieces. I need to see them for myself, hopefully in the next few weeks. I've been really busy the last few weeks but should have some time in Sep. Tonybesh I see your in Texas, and so is the other boat. Maybe I can make a weekend where I can see both. Maybe the middle of Sep? I'll bring my truck.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered

Thats sounds good to me call me if you get a chance even if you dont buy my boat I can help you in your search. It took me 8 months and 6 boats before I bought this one.

Tony Besharse 972-658-6944
Old 08-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey guys, I know I might be a bit biased here, but if you are interested, you should really take a look at Tony's boat. For the money, you will not find a boat that is in better condition and runs as strong as this one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tony had is rollin' in the 107mph range. Tell me, where there is a boat in great condition, awesome paint with a turn-key engine/drive combo for this kind of price!

Good luck w/ the sale Tony.

Chad
Old 08-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

How do these gladiators handle the LOTO rough stuff?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i'am looking at a pair of vortech's I like that they do not make a lot of boost at cruse because they are easyer on drives but I have heard of problems with injectors and then you loose a motor any please
Old 08-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
Hey guys, I know I might be a bit biased here, but if you are interested, you should really take a look at Tony's boat. For the money, you will not find a boat that is in better condition and runs as strong as this one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tony had is rollin' in the 107mph range. Tell me, where there is a boat in great condition, awesome paint with a turn-key engine/drive combo for this kind of price!

Good luck w/ the sale Tony.

Chad
easy choice if i was ready
Attached Thumbnails Anybody know these Gladiators?????-apachenjbk.jpg  

Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
Brad Smith built the motors and he is building my new one now and has built a bunch for erik. The boat is on E Dock and I have been in it recently. The motors are killer as far as I know. PM Erik P offshore and he is a straight up dude. The boat isnt a "fancy" type glad with all the interior crap but it is a really cool set up and runs in the upper 90s I think.
I thought over 100 for sure..ask poffshore/eric...his boat is the best looking set up for a boat that size! If you have not seen the detail..do not buy untill you see that boat! whip