Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Another Lip-ship Top Gun >

Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Notices

Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Old 11-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 3,110 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Darrens boat looked awesome and more importantly ran great all the way down to KW. And Dino's boat is just absolutely breathtaking!
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-k_w_%2520%252707%2520%25285%2529.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-k_w_%2520%252707%2520%252811%2529.jpg  
Old 11-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
That hatch looks great. Your hatch is very similar to the one we had on the race boat. I don't know if Cigarette or Lip-Ship built our hatch, but it was on the boat from day one. I really like the look of that raised hatch. Nice job.
This is the hatch that I tried to copy as close as I could.
The hatch on your race boar is a cut down staggered engine hatch acording to Phil. That hatch extends about 10" past the rear bulkhead into the cockpit area.

Originally Posted by thisistank
Darrens boat looked awesome and more importantly ran great all the way down to KW. And Dino's boat is just absolutely breathtaking!

Tank
Thanks the only tool that I needed the hole trip was a cresent wrench that I barrowed and still have from Tim. I am sorry that I could not hook up with him to give it back.
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-dscn1615.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-dscn1616.jpg  
Old 11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dnebo

Tank
Thanks the only tool that I needed the hole trip was a cresent wrench that I barrowed and still have from Tim. I am sorry that I could not hook up with him to give it back.
It's all good. You can just bring it back to him in Havasu 4-08 when you drag your boat out!
Old 11-19-2007, 05:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Talking

[QUOTE=thisistank;2340320]It's all good. You can just bring it back to him in Havasu 4-08 when you drag your boat out![/QUO

Tank, don't let him bullsh!t you, he barrowed a screw driver from me and never gave it back. Tank do you know anything about the chopper pic on Sat. I heard Cigarette paid for it but not sure who took the shots. Tommy Gun and myself got some good coverage......Dino
Old 11-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Darren .... thats a great shot at the dock .... Boat looks AWESOME !!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Dino;2340679]
It's all good. You can just bring it back to him in Havasu 4-08 when you drag your boat out![/QUO

Tank, don't let him bullsh!t you, he barrowed a screw driver from me and never gave it back. Tank do you know anything about the chopper pic on Sat. I heard Cigarette paid for it but not sure who took the shots. Tommy Gun and myself got some good coverage......Dino

Dino, Tim G organized it and knows all the details. Let me know if you need his number, he'll be able to get you what you need. By the way, it was good hangin' with you the little we did. Oh, and Tim Mccray (Smokin' Deal) gave Phil the cash for you for the docks. He felt bad you got stuck with the bill and wanted to make sure you got your money.

Tank
Old 11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=Dino;2340679]
It's all good. You can just bring it back to him in Havasu 4-08 when you drag your boat out![/QUO

Dino. I saw the footage on the big screen at the party on Saturday...it looked great. I assume some will be in the FPC DVD. Also, I grabbed the purple line you left in KW...Phil is supposed to send it to you although you may want to remind him. Nice meeting you.

Tom
Old 11-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Registered

Here are a couple shots
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren2.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren5.jpg  
Old 11-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren6.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren7.jpg  
Old 11-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Registered

some more
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren8.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-darren9.jpg  

Quick Reply: Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.