Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ? >

New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?

Notices

New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?

Old 11-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?

Hi friends ,
I have a Top Gun 38 m.y. 1995 , wich is very confortable inside , you can also spent a WE inside , off course it's not a Sunseeker or a Pershing ..but..
I'd like to know how do you find inside the new Top Gun 39 ?
The new one has great lines , beautiful design like an F1 racing car , but..it's confortable as the old one ??
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-1694287_5.jpg   New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-1694287_7.jpg   New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-1742655_18.jpg  

Old 11-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Or it's more confortable the old one ??
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-cig-rosso-cabina.jpg   New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-cig-rosso-tavo.jpg   New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-cig-rosso-bagno.jpg  

Old 11-02-2007, 08:26 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks less comfortable and worth 200k more.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The old seems much more comfortable IMHO
Old 11-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Does anybody here have pics of the new cabin , new waste , new bed ...

I'd like to see some versions...
Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ghemi
Does anybody here have pics of the new cabin , new waste , new bed ...

I'd like to see some versions...
You already did. The pics you posted are pretty much the best cabins your going to see from cig and the stepped boats.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 2,802 Likes on 943 Posts

In my opinion the 90's era Gun is one of (if not thee) best cabin layouts ever made. Love the cooler (you could put about 800 beers in there), the bed (roomy and comfy), lots of storage, inclosed head (roomy) and the table and seats (which we use quite a bit, mix drinks chill out). It's perfect for what we use it for, which is partying at the lake and chillin.

the nicest of the new (cover girl/extended cover girl) cabins I've seen is the new Lip-Ship cabin with the private changing/head in the bow with seats and storage behind the flap. Then theres a bed, seats, cooler and storage. There's pics of it floating around somewhere on here.

By the way, hows bologna? Haven't been there since 95. Loved it! Though Florence was one of my favorites. I'm suprised you didnt take a drive north to buy a Ferrari from the factory over that Bentley.

Last edited by thisistank; 11-02-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
In my opinion the 90's era Gun is one of (if not thee) best cabin layouts ever made. Love the cooler (you could put about 800 beers in there), the bed (roomy and comfy), lots of storage, inclosed head (roomy) and the table and seats (which we use quite a bit, mix drinks chill out). It's perfect for what we use it for, which is partying at the lake and chillin.

I agree that the mid 1990's boats look the most comfortable. Enclosed Head, Large V-Berth for sleeping, Couch for relaxing, lots of storage, great Cooler, and "feels" decently roomy for a HIPO cabin.

Like Tank said, the boat if perfect for what we use it for - anchored out at the redneck yachtclub, having drinks, swimming, dancing, etc...and the cabin works well for this. Of course I also find it relatively comfortable for me and my wife to sleep in - did so several times this year. The stepped bottom boats don't look nearly as comfortable...

P.S. - I like the layout in the same year Cafe Racers better. The couch does not "flow" into the v-berth. It is a seperate couch and the v-berth is up higher - seperated. Just FYI

Last edited by seafordguy; 11-02-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Registered

I love the interior in my Bullet. I can get 6 to 8 girls in there with me!

Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-cig001.jpg   New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?-cig002.jpg  
Old 11-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Registered

Hey Clay, there are at least 4 or 5 fathers from the neighborhood that would like to have a word with you !!

Quick Reply: New Cigarette or old Cigarette models...wich one is more confortable ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.