Lip Ship 39 >

Lip Ship 39

Notices

Lip Ship 39

Old 01-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Lip Ship 39

What exactly is the difference between a Lip Ship prepped 39 and a regular 39? We will be in Miami friday, saturday, and sunday of the boat show weekend and plan on going to dealers and the cig factory on Friday and the boat show on saturday and sunday. We are serious buyers and would like to stop by Lip Ship as well
Old 01-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Nothing really that any other dealer cant do or the factory. They are nice though. We own a Lip-Ship edition. You have to remember Philly wont take a trade if you have to trade your Formula in. Go to the show and talk to Ocean Performance!! Im sure we'll see you at one of Cigarette's places during the show time!!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:14 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I've heard phil's attention to detail is like no other.
plus you can get zul's from him. not too sure if the factory can do that.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

The factory maybe cant but some other dealers can. I believe premierpower wants a 700 39 so it shouldnt be a problem.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Registered

Received 2,956 Likes on 981 Posts

Phil has an extremely strong & very loyal following. I believe there’s a reason for this:

First and foremost, you will not get better customer service from anyone in the industry...PERIOD! Phil treats his customers like family. And when you become a Lip-Ship customer you do actually feel like part of a big family.

To me (and many others) there is nothing more valuable, especially in this day and age of boating, than having someone in the industry that is dependable. Someone that you can call on at any time with a question, problem or need and have it taken care of, with out question, in a time period that is staggering to the mind. When most complain about not getting a call back from some dealers and builders, Phil actually gives his clients his personal cell number and will routinely answer it while he's on the water, at dinner with a client, or busy with a build.

In regards to the actual “lip-ship” edition boats;

He walks the boat through the build process, every step of the way and keeps the customer informed on all aspects.
Attention to detail is his forte. He throws in little nick knacks and cool subtle details you just don’t get on other boats. “Subtle Bling,” is his thing!
If you, as a customer building a boat, have special needs or requests Phil will make it happen. This includes paint, power package, interior, cabin, etc.

He dials in every boat before delivery and with you upon delivery obtaining the peak performance out of it. There will be no need to change props or tinker with anything in an attempt to get more speed.

Lip-ship boats demand a higher dollar on the used market than a non lip-ship boat when or if you decide to sell.

He is the longest running Cigarette-only dealer. Like many Cigarette owners He is 100% committed to Cigarette and extremely brand loyal. He understands buying a new Cigarette is an amazing experience that only few in the world are able to accomplish. He also realizes that parting with that much currency is not something to be taken lightly. He puts himself into the buyer’s shoes to ensure the purchasing experience is an enjoyable experience instead of a stressful one.

If you are fortunate enough to be able to experience the Lip-Ship “concierge” service while keeping your boat at TNT marina you’ll experience a level of service that is unrivaled in the industry.

Some balk at the added cost of a “Lip-Ship” boat but I don’t think most realize it’s not just the boat you’re getting, it’s a whole lifestyle.

I would highly recommend contacting him and going over what your expectations and desires are. Like fountain40icbm said, he will not take your Formula on trade. Like I said above, he is 100% Cigarette. Good luck with whatever you decide. Wish I was in your shoes.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:05 AM
Registered

thanks for the responses... we have a lot of decsions to make. The no trade in could be the deal breaker for us. Hard to justify $700k + while holding on to another boat that could take over a year to sell in todays market....
Old 01-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
thanks for the responses... we have a lot of decsions to make. The no trade in could be the deal breaker for us. Hard to justify $700k + while holding on to another boat that could take over a year to sell in todays market....
If you pay $700k plus for a Top Gun you have lost your mind, LipShip or not..........
Old 01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

well fully loaded with taxes, with a myco thats the with asking price. What is a ballpark reality price that people are paying, after taxes?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
What exactly is the difference between a Lip Ship prepped 39 and a regular 39?
Powerboat Magazines 2007 Custom Offshore V-Bottom of the Year...Lip Ship 42X Purple Haze.

Powerboat Magazines 2005 Offshore Boat of the Year...Lip Ship 39TG Summer School.

Etc.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Plus, if you want Harold from Grafikworx to design and paint your Cigarette ( and trust me you do), you have to buy from Phil. Sure, the factory can paint your boat, but the quality level is just not the same. Buy a Lip-Ship and you get the best.

Quick Reply: Lip Ship 39

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.