Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
New Mistress Owner >

New Mistress Owner

Notices

New Mistress Owner

Old 02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Tom A - would love to hook up maybe spring as summer is sooo long away - especially with this flippin' jersey weather!

How do you like your zr? I looked at them in the 1000 Islands and they are sweet, but could not justify the dough for 6th boat so I opted for the Mistress!

As you can see by my Donzi below - I do have a soft spot for the classics!!! I just love the soft bow on this...
Attached Thumbnails New Mistress Owner-p1000148.jpg   New Mistress Owner-p1000149.jpg   New Mistress Owner-p1000153.jpg  

Old 02-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the new wave crusher!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Mistress

Congrats on the Mistress. You will enjoy it, great ride. I/ve owned mine for five years. Can't beat the classic lines. Bring it down to the Norfolk Va Poker runs this summer and I'll bring my up for the run also. I'ts a great run. It's HRPA run in August.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered

Wink

The jig is up...my wife found out about her 40th b-day "boat" surprise after listening to a message from the insurance agent's secretary about the "new boat"

Insurance agent called up begging for forgiveness etc. as he was in on the surprise...

The good news is that I just saved a bunch of money on my boat insurance! sad LOL

That just sucks, my 8 and 9 yr old boys have been keeping the secret for 6 weeks (good training for boys to keep secrets from women!) and I bough a bunch of cig sh!t for her to unwrap as I was going to have the boat towed up in front of 50 people at her party.

She says to play it out as she has not seen it and does not know what kind of boat it is and to make it enjoyable for the boys...

She also says that all that matters is that I love her and the boat doesn't mean anything...for the love of God I may never understand women!
Old 02-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow sounds like fun, we have a Top Gun that we have near Brick, where do u Boat in ?
Old 02-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great deal,my mistress is the greatest toy i ever owned
Old 02-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Registered

Top Ven - this Mistress is heading to "retirement" in the freshwater of the St. Lawrence River - 1000 Islands

Motown Jim - thanks and I love the lines and clean look of your Mistress. All original yes? sweeet...

Cig Rocket - went through your positing archives and loved 'em...some dedicated cig boat wife you have too!!!! I felt relieved when I read that you were 6 6' cause you tower that boat!

here are some logo and vent pics...I am told that the vents were originally all black...and I am thinking of keeping the stern ones black and the other 3 grey to keep the look clean against vinyl and gunnels...thoughts? ghemi - some fashion tips here?

I was thinking of redoing the logos, but part of me loves the way these puppies have faded in...thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails New Mistress Owner-logo.jpg   New Mistress Owner-logo2.jpg  
Old 02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bootdaddy
Chris - I live in Bedminster NJ and grew up in Rochester spending EVERY summer boating in the 1000 Islands so I am very partial to freshwater. My sonic bud does his boating down the shore so maybe we can hook up and take Trump for a few bucks!

I love the looks and increased performance of blower juice etc. but I am leaning heavily toward reliability and less wear and tear out of the gate with this baby. I tend to use my boats often (like daily) in season and want to have fun "as is" while I decide if I want the extra juice. My pals have some nasty speed that I can helm when I feel the need to scratch my corneas.
Cool let me know when you're behind the helm of the nasty speed (Hustler?? thought I read somewhere?) and I'll be sure to ......... STAY HOME! LOL J/K I'll try and hook up and make some donations to Mr. Trump.
Originally Posted by bootdaddy
here are some logo and vent pics...I am told that the vents were originally all black...and I am thinking of keeping the stern ones black and the other 3 grey to keep the look clean against vinyl and gunnels...thoughts? ghemi - some fashion tips here?

I was thinking of redoing the logos, but part of me loves the way these puppies have faded in...thoughts?
IMHO ... I like the brushed aluminum vents and go with new logos! They're easy, cheap, and look great.

Enjoy ... spring is a comin!!

Last edited by NJgr8ful; 02-13-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

whatever you do with the hatches find a way to put a nice cushion back there so you and moma can layout and sunbath when you anchor.you wont regret it.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Registered

see what i mean
Attached Thumbnails New Mistress Owner-best-mistress-pic.jpg  

Quick Reply: New Mistress Owner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.