Flat bottom Cigs and Konrads-Looking for prop info >

Flat bottom Cigs and Konrads-Looking for prop info

Notices

Flat bottom Cigs and Konrads-Looking for prop info

Old 03-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flat bottom Cigs and Konrads-Looking for prop info

Looking to hear from guys who have put konrads on there flat bottom top gun. What do you have for HP and what props are you running...any information is appreciated
Old 03-10-2008, 02:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PM BIGGUS. He's the Konrad rep and he has a 38.

I'm also interested to know experiences with the setup. My Konrads for the 35 are in-transit.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

My mistress is spinning 26 Bravo 4 blades. I am making about 675Hp dyno sheets. I spin them to about 5100 rpm. I really want to spin them to 5400. I am going to have them labbed. I am seeing 77 on the GPS. Before the Konrads I was spinning 25 mirage plus 3 blades.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Konrad recommended a set of props to me. I was Skeptical as I have already tried Hydromotive P5-X, Bravo std., Bravo Labbed, with spacers, without spacers all of it. But I tried the set of Herings Konrad recommended with and with out spacers. It is like someone took my boat and brought me a new one. The 3500 rpm cruise is up 5.5 mph to 58.3- 58.8. The wfo is up from 82 -83 to the upper 80s and it was still climbing( ran out of room). That is with two people and full fuel on water much to flat for a Cigarette. I was totally suprised by the Herings. The boat no longer has a hop at 50-60 like all other props. They are BADASS, and also expensive. I recommend the Herings and I have all of the others sitting here on a shelf.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
Konrad recommended a set of props to me. I was Skeptical as I have already tried Hydromotive P5-X, Bravo std., Bravo Labbed, with spacers, without spacers all of it. But I tried the set of Herings Konrad recommended with and with out spacers. It is like someone took my boat and brought me a new one. The 3500 rpm cruise is up 5.5 mph to 58.3- 58.8. The wfo is up from 82 -83 to the upper 80s and it was still climbing( ran out of room). That is with two people and full fuel on water much to flat for a Cigarette. I was totally suprised by the Herings. The boat no longer has a hop at 50-60 like all other props. They are BADASS, and also expensive. I recommend the Herings and I have all of the others sitting here on a shelf.
May be a stupid questions, but I'll ask it anyway....

Will the Herings make a TRS drive quicker as well? And is there a difference in how they come out of the hole?
Old 03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Brian I am running 25 Pitch Hydromotive P5X's at 5000 RPM
boat is running 67. I am putting the spacers back in as the boat doesn't run any better with out them. I also have a pair of 24 Hydromotive 4 blades i havn't run them since I put the new heads on but the boat was a couple miles an hour faster with them before. I would have trouble getting on plane with the 4 blades and no spacers in rough water. They might be to small now but i wil try.

You can try mine if you want. I don't know what motors you are going to have in this year but it will give you a base line.

Mark
Old 03-11-2008, 09:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
What boat? What Power? What blade & pitch on the Hering?
Old 03-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered

I've got a 1990 TG with a blueprinted bottom, konrads w/o the extension box and tranny, and blown 598ci with 850-900hp...to give everyone a little more info
Old 03-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Registered

Thanks Mark I appreciate the offer
Old 04-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Brian did you get the drives on yet?
We need progress pics
Mark

Quick Reply: Flat bottom Cigs and Konrads-Looking for prop info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.