Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
36 Gladiator vs. Donzi 38 ZR >

36 Gladiator vs. Donzi 38 ZR

Notices

36 Gladiator vs. Donzi 38 ZR

Old 08-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jupiter sunsation makes friends everywhere he goes...

can i tell you guys a story....

i was about 10, forth garde id say.. i was in my buddies checkmate about to go water skiing in the bay.. we needed to fuel up for the day so we pulled in for some fuel, well you heard it from a mile away. never heard anything like this before, then i saw it.... it was a 35 falt deck, everyone and i mean everyone stopped what they were doing at watched him fuel up.. it still sticks out in my mind, and what gave me the passion for boats that i have to this day...

now let me ask you, if that was a fountain how bad would this story suck, and how gay would i be today?????
Old 08-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20

i was about 10, forth garde id say.. i was in my buddies checkmate about to go water skiing in the bay.. we needed to fuel up for the day so we pulled in for some fuel, well you heard it from a mile away. never heard anything like this before, then i saw it.... it was a 35 falt deck, everyone and i mean everyone stopped what they were doing at watched him fuel up.. it still sticks out in my mind, and what gave me the passion for boats that i have to this day...

now let me ask you, if that was a fountain how bad would this story suck, and how gay would i be today?????
From your excellent spelling now we can all see what grade you did not pass............

You don't like sit down boats for two reasons: 1. Your azz is always too sore from "other" activities to be able to sit down
2. When seated you can't see out over the deck, you have to sit on your knees to see over the deck.

and finally..........Fountain or no Fountain we are all pretty convinced you are gay!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

I have a very similar story, we were out water skiing and a 38 flat deck went flying by. You could hear and barely see it and the all of a sudden it cut through a couple wakes @ probably 60+ plus mph and everyone was just stopped and watched until it was out of sight that is when I knew I would need one! But in all fairness there was this time when I 8 and my parents took me to Sea World and we saw the porpise and dolphin show and it made me think of Fountain boats, but that a story for another day.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
From your excellent spelling now we can all see what grade you did not pass............

You don't like sit down boats for two reasons: 1. Your azz is always too sore from "other" activities to be able to sit down
2. When seated you can't see out over the deck, you have to sit on your knees to see over the deck.

and finally..........Fountain or no Fountain we are all pretty convinced you are gay!
listen to me you penis face, fourth,, hows that...

its about the story, you interloper..... ive owned 2 cigs in my life!!! how many have you owned???? buy something or go hang out in the chips and humps thread in the bilge...
Old 08-31-2008, 01:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

how gay would i be today?????
How do you judge the gay scale? I know you have the answer.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
How do you judge the gay scale? I know you have the answer.
i guess if you like pickles you're gay!!!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Whats the original ZRC weight? The current 2009 model shows to be a hefty 8700 lbs where as the Gladiator is a svelte 7800 lbs.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by JUSTGOLF
did Phil ever build a gladiator with 700s in it? if so does anyone have any pics?
"The Last Gladiator" is being built right now. Paint is sick, 700/NXT's are lookin' nice!
Attached Thumbnails 36 Gladiator vs. Donzi 38 ZR-last-glad4.jpg  
Old 10-17-2008, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dimensions?

Can't find em for the gladiator!

Looking to fit it inside a 40" container, shipping to Denmark.

Man, everybody is getting tempered.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by cmbracer
Dimensions?

Can't find em for the gladiator!

Looking to fit it inside a 40" container, shipping to Denmark.

Man, everybody is getting tempered.
No Gladiator can leave the country without Stecz,s approval.

Quick Reply: 36 Gladiator vs. Donzi 38 ZR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.