Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!! >

Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Notices

Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Old 02-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mystique in rough

http://www.boattest.com/boats/boat_video.aspx?ID=225

I refer to the t/s... Straight bottoms were the Cigarette Mistake
Old 02-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
What does a Mystique go for these days?
I got mine for about 10k more than an updated bullet and the motors and drives were rebuilt with only 20hrs. Asking price and selling price are two different things....
Old 02-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by KN
Are there any twin step Mystique's for sale outhere, besides the one listed on BoatTrader?
There's only 2 that I know of, both straight bottoms and both in Florida. There was a step bottom in South Jersey at Gifford Marina, I dont think it was for sale though... than again, anything is for sale for the right price.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
I got mine for about 10k more than an updated bullet and the motors and drives were rebuilt with only 20hrs. Asking price and selling price are two different things....
Is yours a step?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No, mine is a straight bottom.... the t/s mystiques would be double the price of a bullet, if not more. I think somebody mentioned on this thread, that there were only 3 or 4 t/s's.

Dreamer- i'm having trouble finding the mistake
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
No, mine is a straight bottom.... the t/s mystiques would be double the price of a bullet, if not more. I think somebody mentioned on this thread, that there were only 3 or 4 t/s's.

Dreamer- i'm having trouble finding the mistake
hahahaha, I think he means the steps made a big difference. Both nice lookin boats.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well i think its time to chime in....I have been hanging here for about 8 months, and i wasnt going say anything till i got a boat (just wanted to learn a few things first from the pros), almost had a TS 03 mystique in Jan. but the seller backed out at the last min. His reason was, (now wait till you guys here this) his kids want to keep the boat, cut open the bow and turn it into a midcabin, so sad, that boat was in Calif. and by the way, what is up with Calif. and there mid cabins or should i say bow riders, I guess to each his own..... well Im here and looking for a mystique..........oh buy the way, i have every pic and you tube vids i could find saved, and when im bored i cruze them to.....Joe
Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tcwcar
Well i think its time to chime in....I have been hanging here for about 8 months, and i wasnt going say anything till i got a boat (just wanted to learn a few things first from the pros), almost had a TS 03 mystique in Jan. but the seller backed out at the last min. His reason was, (now wait till you guys here this) his kids want to keep the boat, cut open the bow and turn it into a midcabin, so sad, that boat was in Calif.
I really hope this isn't the white Blue, red and light blue TS. Boat could be had VERY cheap as a repo out here. Last pics I saw that hatch had been butchered and the guy wanted to double what it could have been had for previously...think he was asking 100k+. Was a great looking mystique
Old 02-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

i have a 02 that was striped and needs to be put back together it had 42 hr. on her when striped i have all new pts. to put her back together. if someone is looking for project call me ph#309-925-4620 i am located in il.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really hope this isn't the white Blue, red and light blue TS. Boat could be had VERY cheap as a repo out here. Last pics I saw that hatch had been butchered and the guy wanted to double what it could have been had for previously...think he was asking 100k+. Was a great looking mystique
yes thats the one.....now there going to take the sawall to it....can you say bow rider...lol

Quick Reply: Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.