Now lets see what happens >

Now lets see what happens

Notices

Now lets see what happens

Old 10-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
annnnd this post means what? I'm sure Dan is shickled titless to know he now has your stamp of semi approval...glad to see you have your diploma from the Maryland Mark school of posting stupid crap...On the other hand, I am helping to sell the boat as I have contacted a friend that has admired it....now you are comparing it to other boats Who cares if you like the black ones? Dan's boat if friggin awesome.
Pat yourself on the back after the boat sells to your buddy......Make sure your buddy pays the last asking price so you can be right that the seller sets the price, period and shouldn't come down a nickel in any market conditons.

Dan, great boat like all of the Playboy boats no matter what the color!
Old 10-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 2,957 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
I love the colors on this boat and like the look of the 575 hatch. You also get a new style looking boat with twin step technology. Plus, looks like the Myco trailer goes with it! The boat is priced to sell and will make some new owner very happy.
Yes, the Myco goes with it....Boats awesome. Dan had it sold to a guy in Chigaco for 130+k a couple weeks ago. Guy paid for servey, which included a full mechanic check (leak down, etc) and a run of the boat and then flew out, ran the boat. Everything was good and then the loan companies started folding and I guess he was a high up at like indy mac or some sh!t.

My point....It's not 120k obo...It's 120k firm. Take it or leave it. Dan doesn't really care. He can trade it in later for a new 39
Old 10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I absolutely love everything about that boat!

I'm a few years away from a twin step cig...if I was ready now I would be all over that like white on rice.

gotta digest a few restos first...
Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Pat yourself on the back after the boat sells to your buddy......Make sure your buddy pays the last asking price so you can be right that the seller sets the price, period and shouldn't come down a nickel in any market conditons.

Dan, great boat like all of the Playboy boats no matter what the color!
you and jayboat need to stop having lunch together...the seller does set the price, he has the right to refuse any offer.... I know I'm right, I don't need a boatless person to acknowledge that.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I know I'm right, I don't need a boatless person to acknowledge that.
Actually you are wrong again, got two boats and have used both in the last 7 days. 32 Sunsation/ 15 Whaler.

Get back to convincing yourself you are all knowing!
Old 10-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered

I thought the Cig forum was for Cig owners...?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bootdaddy
I thought the Cig forum was for Cig owners...?
Hang tight, working on that.......
Old 10-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Registered

good for you...I'm sure we will all hold our breath.

generally speaking, in life it's preferable to keep your mouth closed and your eyes and ears open, unless you are speaking from real or specific experience

touting your opinion as fact on this particular section of the board is only asking for trouble

I wish you the best with your boating life and hope you find the cig you want at the price you want

consistently pushing for the last word as a non-owner will not help you down the road...when you might need it

good luck

Patrick
Old 10-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 2,957 Likes on 981 Posts

All those poor Cigarette owners that are going to have to endure your consistant low ball offers. I do not envy them!
Old 10-04-2008, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
All those poor Cigarette owners that are going to have to endure your consistant low ball offers. I do not envy them!
Now that right there is funny, i dont care who ya are...

Originally Posted by bootdaddy
good for you...I'm sure we will all hold our breath.

generally speaking, in life it's preferable to keep your mouth closed and your eyes and ears open, unless you are speaking from real or specific experience

touting your opinion as fact on this particular section of the board is only asking for trouble

I wish you the best with your boating life and hope you find the cig you want at the price you want

consistently pushing for the last word as a non-owner will not help you down the road...when you might need it

good luck

Patrick
Very well put.

Now to JS, this will be my last comment to you.
First i have never claimed to be all knowing such as you on the price of peoples boats. there fore you wont see any of my post bashing the for sale prices of anything, as I am in the auto industry and fully know the difference between asking price and selling price. My comment about the seller having last word still stands, and Tank has verified it with his comment on the boat being firm at 120. There are many things that I have learned on this board and one is when to keep quiet, you should learn that as well. there are many things on here that I don't know about, but I certainly don't take yours and tripple digits attitude and spout off about them acting as if I do. You have also made off handed comments about people girlfriends and various other things that I have called you out on, so basically I put you in the knob catagory..so buh bye...

Dan, I spoke with my friend today, if he does buy it I volunteered to fly out with him for the deal...I would love to come to cali for the weekend.

Quick Reply: Now lets see what happens

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.