NYC Boat Show NO Cigs Terrible Show!!

Notices

NYC Boat Show NO Cigs Terrible Show!!

Old 12-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 777 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Stop posting about stuff you dont know anything about!! .
That's going to be a tall order.....
Old 12-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

whats amazing is people act surprised...you have to be kidding me. People leaving the co, econ, $$prices, skinny boat shows, who even goes to crappin boat shows...?!?! boat shows have you looked at the jokers who attend…freaks! they are the same people that spend GOBBS of Coin to make an old slug 5 mph faster and dont know a spark plug from a bow line... Boat Cos are not selling anything, no one is financing boats, no one is buying boats. Jeeze you players think its astonishing…The days of buying a new hi po boat in cash are over that was the 60s 70s & 80s don’t even reply I am going over to serious…mistress owners…Ha

crappin freaks
Old 12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
Where did you get this info, or is this just more doom and gloom on the part of more well wishers!!!!!!!!
I have no horse in this race so chill...and I only hope Cigarette can cope with this bad economy like everyone else.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:53 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

1st off, NY show has sucked for years.
You want to be entertained, pay for your ticket to Miami for the Feb show. That'll give you 3 days of solid wood.
And dont forget your 4gb SD card for future pleasuring.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is only one show that matters.... what really killed the shows are the internet.. before it was the only way for a reg joe to see these kinda boats, or if they got lucky on the water.. now with the internet and these sites, we see then before they are even done with paint.. like magizines boat shows are a thing of the past and has been for some time now... being on these sites were are well educated consumer, no where else could you get a group together of this stature.. these days the shows are the poker runs and the races.. go to a major poker run and you will see things you never even dreamed of.. time are changing, i wont miss the shows... they served there purpose, now they are dead....
Old 12-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Two shows actually. Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Shows are not dead forever. They are just down with the economy.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Stop posting about stuff you dont know anything about!! Ocean Perferformance has represented Cigarette at the show for the past 15 plus years. When they had one in stock it was usually there and Chris was there in the Formula and Donzi booth.
Hey. No need to order me. I meant to say, that Cigarette it's self didn't have a display, Ocean Performance DID have a Cig sometimes.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NYC show sucked this year and by the look of attendance I will be surprised if they have it next year. Miami show is a great time and well worth a trip.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Dallas, TX show will have Cigarettes, Fountains, Donzi's and Formulas because 1 dealer provides all 4.

Fort Lauderdale & Miami are the best.

The London show is not bad either.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bmanafort
NYC show sucked this year and by the look of attendance I will be surprised if they have it next year. Miami show is a great time and well worth a trip.
Thats it. I am moving to Miami then. But seriously, the NYC boat show probably wont be good either, this one wasnt (Miss Geico was cool though).
Miami boat show is a hands up 5 star show 'nuff said.

Quick Reply: NYC Boat Show NO Cigs Terrible Show!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.