Tiger vs. Top Gun ? >

Tiger vs. Top Gun ?

Notices

Tiger vs. Top Gun ?

Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiger vs. Top Gun ?

Could someone tell me what is the "best" Cigarette, and why... Basically, what are the main differences between the Tiger and Top Gun?

Thanks!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JayFan
Could someone tell me what is the "best" Cigarette, and why... Basically, what are the main differences between the Tiger and Top Gun?

Thanks!
4 FOOT I GUESS
Old 01-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

i was told the 39 is there best hull.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

I am not sure about this but I think the 4 foot comment above just about sums it up.

From what I have seen (and there are smarter people on here to comment than me) something to consider is that the tiger is a little pointier - resulting in essentially the same amount of hull in the water. I am not sure there is a lot of ride difference considering this fact, but I have never been in a tiger.

As far as roominess/accomodations/appointments - same as the rest....

Note that the Tiger comes in a flat bottom and T/S design.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I like both boats and would personally consider both while making a decision. However, I find that the Topgun has a bigger cockpit and a nicer sunpad area making it a little more user friendly. Also, when it comes time to sell, I think that the Topgun has a slight advantage over the Tiger. The Topgun has always been one of Cigarettes most popular and best selling boats. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Last edited by pm203; 01-09-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pm203
I like both boats and would personally consider both while making a decision. However, I find that the Topgun has a bigger cockpit and a nicer sunpad area making it a little more user friendly. Also, when it comes time to sell, I think that the Topgun has a slight advantage over the Tiger. The Topgun has always been one of Cigarettes most popular and best selling boats. Either way, you can't go wrong.
exactly
Old 01-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Registered

It seems that both the Tiger and TG range from 38-42 in length... am I correct..so basically there is very little difference betweeen the two.. other than the sunpad area and a slight nose change???
Old 01-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It seems that both the Tiger and TG range from 38-42 in length... am I correct..so basically there is very little difference betweeen the two.. other than the sunpad area and a slight nose change???
u r right except in the differences but not in the very little

its just different
Old 01-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

So we're clear - the Tiger is the 42 footer - all tigers ever made were 42 feet long.

The Top Gun is the 38 footer - all Top Guns are 38 feet (with the exception of the new 39 TG Unlimited, and a handful of 35' Top Gun's) but for your purposes TG's are 38 feet.

Just wanted to make sure that was clear....

Last edited by seafordguy; 01-09-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Registered

Actually SeaFord, that was where I was messed up!!!! I actually did not know that. NOW I understand.... that's why it's good to ask people who know what the !%$ they are talking about!! Money wise then the Tiger will obviously be more expensive... just because of the size difference... Gotcha.

Quick Reply: Tiger vs. Top Gun ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.