Miami-Holy Grail >

Miami-Holy Grail

Notices

Miami-Holy Grail

Old 02-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami-Holy Grail

Come on you Cig. guys ,who think the Cigarette booth at the Miami boat show is the Holy Grail, how about sharing with us mere mortals, who had to stay home and work, some of the good,the bad and the ugly. (pictures if possible) It seems like this site has been awfully quite about the show and the Cig. display. I'm not trying to be tacky, just wondering where everyone is on this subject.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

I went Monday, the booth was slow, saw Skip on the phone, Erika sitting at a desk behind a boat reading a magazine (great customer relations) although I am not real customer, didn't see Phil, no girls on boats, or models walking around.. however it was Moday so I am assuming they were taking care of business and winding down after 4 days..

Boats... the light blue and yellow 39 was Unbelievable in person.. one of the nicest guns I have seen. the color combination is a lttle strange at first, but man it was perfection !! The 46 was real nice.. typical Cig colors and interior was really cool... The 50 Maurader.... well it was sold, so I will refrain from laughing my ass off at the color scheme and upholsery untill we know for sure it is going to Europe..

my 02 ... sorry no pictures, but there are plenty in th main section .
Old 02-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered

Oh yea, the 44 Poker run boat ... Cool as chit !!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There were some skinny model chicks in a couple of the boats.

the poker run boat with the flat black vinyl stickers on the side is a really bad azz boat, until you realize that it is covered in stickers and not paint. Not sure f the reasoning behind that. I think we saw the european guy walking around in the gold one still trying to make up his mind on saturday. Good thing we told him how cool we thought the boat was.

I heard no less than 2 of the salesman in the booth say that the blue one was GAY. Not very cool if you ask me, but the boat is awesome with those trip 700's in it.

I had consumed about 20 beers and a lot of crown the night before, and was all ready on my 4th for the day when we went in the booth at noon, so my memory cells aren't exactly as good as they should be.

Over all, I thought it looked like a boat show booth should look. Nothing spectacular.

But, the only really cool booths I saw were the hatteras booth and the azimuth booth as the in the water show. Now those guys throw down some coin.

If I have to rate the convention center booths, it would be 1)skater - for most hardware. 2) cigarette - for hookers and class. 3) Hustler - for most agressive salesman. Those guys actually wanted to talk to people. They didn't just stand around with their noses in the air.

Eventually everyone might become a buyer. You shouldn't shrug them off just because it isn't today.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that I see the pics of the cigarette booth I think Cigarette and Skater have the best booth! Unfortunately I coudn't come I really feel like I miss something!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Old 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Where are the pictures of the new poker run boat? All I kept hearing about prior to the show was about some Nortech Roadster. Well, I say roadster moadster, who cares? Bring us the new 44 Cig poker run boat.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:33 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

It was impressive. Jayboat has some pictures in the GD.

The party was great also!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Registered

44 PR. Sorry about the quality, used my phone.
Attached Thumbnails Miami-Holy Grail-44_pr_01.jpg   Miami-Holy Grail-44_pr_02.jpg   Miami-Holy Grail-44_pr_03.jpg  

Old 02-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Registered

couple more
Attached Thumbnails Miami-Holy Grail-44_pr_04.jpg   Miami-Holy Grail-44_pr_05.jpg  

Quick Reply: Miami-Holy Grail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.