Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I LOVE that paint job!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The boat was in Richmond, VA for a couple of years. It was bought without power and the original motors were tracked down and put back in. The boat is still very clean.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

Not exactly true BLee.

Wayne McGee, owner of http://www.nauticalmarine.com/ here in Richmond bought the boat after the liquidation. He tracked down the original engines and perhaps (can't remember) the original drives, and spent over a year putting it back together. He sold it in May of 2008, and that's when it went to the Midwest. Wayne was maniacal about that boat, and he's currently shopping for another.

So, who else knows the real story on the bikini; and when/where the boat was wheeled into the Miami Boat Show?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz

So, who else knows the real story on the bikini; and when/where the boat was wheeled into the Miami Boat Show?
I took those pics at the 2003 Miami Boat Show. Sorry, I don't know any story about the bikini girl cartoon character on the boat. I do remember her big toe was almost as large as her face. That paint job never impressed me.

Kurt
Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Not exactly true BLee.

Wayne McGee, owner of http://www.nauticalmarine.com/ here in Richmond bought the boat after the liquidation. He tracked down the original engines and perhaps (can't remember) the original drives, and spent over a year putting it back together. He sold it in May of 2008, and that's when it went to the Midwest. Wayne was maniacal about that boat, and he's currently shopping for another.

I was going to post the same thing about Wayne......he really went the extra mile to put that boat back together.

The girl's bikini was a addition if I remember correctly....apparently she was first painted TOPLESS, but too many guys got a "woody" looking at the paint instead of the hardware!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Not exactly true BLee.

Gotcha. Wayne deserves some drinks for making it look so nice after what seemed to be the end for that boat.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by t500hps
I was going to post the same thing about Wayne......he really went the extra mile to put that boat back together.

The girl's bikini was a addition if I remember correctly....apparently she was first painted TOPLESS, but too many guys got a "woody" looking at the paint instead of the hardware!!

You are correct.
From last summer. The engines are just getting the regular maintenance, staying at Merc 900's.
Attached Thumbnails Strip Poker-misc00038.jpg   Strip Poker-misc00119.jpg   Strip Poker-misc00134.jpg  

Strip Poker-misc00301.jpg   Strip Poker-misc00200.jpg  
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 03-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had to revive this old thread from the grave. Where did Strip Poker end up? Still one of my all time favorites!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw it at LOTO
Old 03-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

I saw it listed for sale recently I thought

Quick Reply: Strip Poker

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.