Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Rough Riders...? >

Rough Riders...?

Notices

Rough Riders...?

Old 11-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 38 Posts

its a torque edition not force..lol...went to look at it today and it was rough... probably would be just as cheap to buy one in sea worthy condition. Im thinking it was beat due to all the stress and spider cracks all over the boat... few signs of dock rash here and there......it would def be a project boat thats for sure, looks like it was someones first boat.....but id be willing to pay up to 10,000....bottom line.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Bigfarmer,

Can you clear your pm's out or pm me your number? Have a buddy interested in the 46 and wants to talk to you.

Thanks
Dan
Old 11-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 38 Posts

good to go.....
Old 11-17-2009, 07:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfarmer
its a torque edition not force..lol...went to look at it today and it was rough... probably would be just as cheap to buy one in sea worthy condition. Im thinking it was beat due to all the stress and spider cracks all over the boat... few signs of dock rash here and there......it would def be a project boat thats for sure, looks like it was someones first boat.....but id be willing to pay up to 10,000....bottom line.
I looked at that boat before i bought my tiger in 05, it hadnt been on the water since 04, I would bet all those cracks are just from it sitting in cumberlands lot for so long with no care, hot, cold no wax...sad it had to get as bad as you say
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like someone bought it, I'd be curious to see what it did. I love the full cabin boats, would have made a good next project.