recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet >

recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet

Notices

recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet

Old 04-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Screamin, do you remember how much she charged you for yours?

I just looked for the receipt and couldn't find it but I believe it was around 600. It's a nice heavy cover with a rope ratchet under the gunwale and loops all over it. Supposed to be a trailerable cover but I've never had it on while trailering. I believe Cindy can be reached at 573-552-2644???
Attached Thumbnails recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet-dscn3185-medium-.jpg   recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet-dscn3186-medium-.jpg   recommend a cover for a 31 Bullet-dscn3187-medium-.jpg  

Old 04-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamineagle
I just looked for the receipt and couldn't find it but I believe it was around 600. It's a nice heavy cover with a rope ratchet under the gunwale and loops all over it. Supposed to be a trailerable cover but I've never had it on while trailering. I believe Cindy can be reached at 573-552-2644???
Screamin.....Cover looks great. Very nice set up you have there. Just bought my bullet in October and havent really used it yet. Just curious, I know that LOTO gets pretty rough, how does your Bullet hande the rough stuff there?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Registered

Hey Kev....about time you classed up that boat of yours!!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBOUTLAW
Hey Kev....about time you classed up that boat of yours!!
Thanks Jason, hey, what are you doing on the Cigarette forum????? Any luck over the weekend?
Old 04-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Registered

No prob man...I'm on this forum 'cause I'll be bumming rides on Cig's all summer!!!! No luck yet....someday.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Screamin.....Cover looks great. Very nice set up you have there. Just bought my bullet in October and havent really used it yet. Just curious, I know that LOTO gets pretty rough, how does your Bullet hande the rough stuff there?
Thanks, we try to enjoy it every chance we get.

The Bullet does better than any 31 footer should at LOTO. The weight is a huge plus on the busy weekends. It's not so much the big stuff, although there is plenty of that too, it's all the different angles they hit you from! It's a blast in the Bullet.

By the way, the avatar is cool. They yours?
Old 04-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Screamineagle
Thanks, we try to enjoy it every chance we get.

The Bullet does better than any 31 footer should at LOTO. The weight is a huge plus on the busy weekends. It's not so much the big stuff, although there is plenty of that too, it's all the different angles they hit you from! It's a blast in the Bullet.

By the way, the avatar is cool. They yours?
Yes, the boxers are mine. I have a dog boarding/daycare business here in Ct. and their with me all the time. Fun dogs! Lookin forward to summer here in CT with this boat. Every Bullet owner I talk to loves their boat. Engines are about done now, 525 to 550 HP (Pulley Change) should give me 75 MPH....I hope!