Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value? >

Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?

Notices

Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Here is a 92 Bulletwith 200 original hours. kevin that owns this boat it and went through the 525 Hawks that are in for less then half the price of a new 23ft Crownline, and this boat will bring many hours of fun and wave pounding. I was just getting tired of reading threads or hearing people say the older boats are not worth anything.
Attached Thumbnails Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?-kre.jpg  
Old 07-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Frank your making me jealous I think i need to post some paint pics of my resto cafe. Clean simple graffics old scholl set up with the twist of new school accents. And guys looks teice as nice in person.
-Mike
Old 07-28-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Post the pics Mike, ...before you get rid of it!!! You are just flyin through boats! Still got the donzi? I had a great time with this group of old Cigs last weekend. Speed passes(now on youtube), Stellings, sand dunes, and mini tacos are a few things that come to mind when lookin back at Port Jeff. All the boats were fun to see out all at once and I think the old Cigs are something to be proud of. They are definately a labor of love, but are well worth the time and money after a great weekend like we had.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Start using that thing again! I have to say for what many of us can sell these things for start using them again and enjoy the hell out them. Here are a couple of pics of some old rides having a great time. This may have to be a new thread we keep updateing.
Frank...your paint job is great! I have a 1994 Cigarette Top Gun. You are right, we need to keep our boats and start using them more. In the images you posted, what LAKE is the top middle image? That looks like a fun place to be. It that a sandy beach to the left?
Old 07-28-2010, 07:44 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Ill swing by the paint shop tonight and snap a few. Na donzi is gone just picked up a 272 formula for the Fall River Poker Run. Its in a couple weeks so need to bang on this one so i can be in it. Small stuff to do. And as for the Cig that wont leave my hands. Has nothing to do with investment but the fact im building it to exacally what Ive wanted for a while. Kev boat lookin nice souns good also. So was the gauge bad, not to get off topic just wondering how you made out.
-Mike
Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
Frank...your paint job is great! I have a 1994 Cigarette Top Gun. You are right, we need to keep our boats and start using them more. In the images you posted, what LAKE is the top middle image? That looks like a fun place to be. It that a sandy beach to the left?
Post a pic of that bad boy! If you can't post email it ti me and I will post it up. [email protected] The pic is of a cove in Port Jefferson Ny right of Long Island Sound.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

A couple of videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgM16Vk16Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=566GU2a3_sY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2x9QOM4hOw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAGVUompEc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_R5CWanWE
Old 07-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Here are some pics of Urban Disturbance's ride.
Boat looks great Dave!
Attached Thumbnails Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?-dave8.jpg   Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?-dave7.jpg   Have an older Cigarette and worried about the value?-dave5.jpg  

Old 07-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Here are some pics of Urban Disturbance's ride.
Boat looks great Dave!
Thanks! Too bad I have only taken her out 2 times this year. It suppose to be 98 degrees this Saturday in Texas with about a 108 degree heat index. For next year, I'm thinking about getting a custom radar arch with a shade from www.topsntowers.com. I have never seen a Top Gun with one, I wonder how it will look. These towers are fine and removable. Check out their website and on the right you can see some examples of their radar arc with shade by hitting the radar arch link. Sometimes you have to scroll down to see the images.

Last edited by UrbanDisturbance; 07-28-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

Wow.... they all sound and look great Frank!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.