Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Searching for non-T\S Top Guns >

Searching for non-T\S Top Guns

Notices

Searching for non-T\S Top Guns

Old 08-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys!!! these are all great boats!!

Keep em coming

With this kind of help I will in the water in no time!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

I am 95% sure that this boat "sold" on ebay a week ago. I saw it was somewhere around 32K with some time left. Just an FYI
Old 08-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

What is your budget?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by drpete3
I am 95% sure that this boat "sold" on ebay a week ago. I saw it was somewhere around 32K with some time left. Just an FYI
The ad says that it's re-listed due to non-payment.

http://www.pfaffengines.com/
Old 08-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 770 Likes on 352 Posts

I do not know the owner but I saw that American Flag TG at the JOTJ poker Run. It was beautiful.

Member TANK also has a gun that people speak highly of that is for sale. I have never seen that one so can't personally comment.

I can say though that buying from a respected member here should give you a sense of security.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Registered

DrPete ET all,

That is a hard question to answer. depending on NADA value and such I could go as high as 90k or so but prefer to stay under 75k. really depends on the established value or the boat and trailer. my bank is pretty flexible, but the market is pretty soft. I definitely understand how everyone feels about the values of their boats. I do not want to insult anyone with a lo-ball bid, but I also have to keep my out-of-pocket expense under control as well. All the boats recommended so far are excellent choices and I am looking into each of them. So far I am most happy with a 1995 Paul Pfaff powered Gun from Cali and the 1987 'Cigarette Hawk' Gun currently in New York (Pman I believe). Both are great boats but on opposite sides of the country and opposite sides my 'year model' requirement. I have been in touch with each owner and both are very reasonable with their asking prices. I have gotten PMs from lots of guys here on OSO and all boats are great. just trying to narrow the field. Thanks again to everyone for all the help and keep them coming!!

I will be finalizing this deal between now and the 19th of August which is when I return to the States from my latest overseas trip. I have made plans with the Mrs. for a 2 or 3 week vacation on the water and need a boat to have fun with!!!

Seafordguy,

You are right that boat is absolutely beautiful. A little outside my price range though. not so far that I have dismissed it, just right on the fringe. Thank you, though for heads up and recommendations!!! It is a big help to someone like me who travels alot to be able to rely on the expertise on this forum...

Scott
Old 08-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Registered

As soon as I decide on a boat and make the deal I gotta change my handle... lol. got rid of that Cat Boat a long time ago... any recommendations??

I am a pretty big guy... was thinking of BigGun... what do you think?? Is it taken? I am open for suggestions.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Registered

MJB,

That is an awesome boat. I am on a trip right now, and will try to get in contact with you within the next few days...

Scott
Old 08-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

how about mine
Attached Thumbnails Searching for non-T\S Top Guns-summer2009-shake-down-run.jpg  
Old 08-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Registered

Man, you guys are the greatest!!! I spent about a month pouring over the internet classifieds searching for my new (to me) cigarette. found a few possibles, but almost made a big mistake on the one I though was a great deal. I posted this thread and within a week I have it narrowed down to 2 boats and will be finalizing the purchase within a week (hopefully).

Now comes the hard part... finalizing the decision... they are both perfect boats!!! Anyone got a really big coin??? like those they use for the SuperBowl each year...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.