Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
How much do you know? >

How much do you know?

Notices

How much do you know?

Old 08-09-2010, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much do you know?

Now that I have your attention I don't know much about Cigarette but do you pro's know if the cabin goes past what is shown in the picture thanks for the help and if you may know of any for sale please post links of any 30's for sale thanks alot! I think I may of found them all but there may be more out there.
Attached Thumbnails How much do you know?-29903_3.jpg  
Old 08-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's the true "Cover Girl" cabin in your picture. You can unzip that piece that has the logo, & there's room up to the Vee for storage, but it's not upholstered, or "finished out" past the logo.

There's the "Extended Cover Girl" layout as well, which has a "bed" that goes all the way to the vee, instead of being cut off like the Cover Girl layout you have pictured.

On a Mystique, it's not going to make much of a difference with the boat being 30ft long, no matter which layout you choose.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by BLee
That's the true "Cover Girl" cabin in your picture. You can unzip that piece that has the logo, & there's room up to the Vee for storage, but it's not upholstered, or "finished out" past the logo.

There's the "Extended Cover Girl" layout as well, which has a "bed" that goes all the way to the vee, instead of being cut off like the Cover Girl layout you have pictured.

On a Mystique, it's not going to make much of a difference with the boat being 30ft long, no matter which layout you choose.
Thanks for the help Blee! That sucks it stops there! I need the full cabin for when we stay the night.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

That cabin in the picture is clean as a pin!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by PromoProducts-BP
That cabin in the picture is clean as a pin!
That is what I thought nice to see someone taking care of a boat.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

So sun what re you looking for?What year price point location a factor? I know many will help you out just need a few blacks filled.
-Mike
Old 08-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Buy a cafe racer! Better bang for the buck, better rough water ride (heavier & 5' longer), way better cabin (true full cabin with bed, head, table, cooler, etc), timeless lines...great boat!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thisistank
Buy a cafe racer! Better bang for the buck, better rough water ride (heavier & 5' longer), way better cabin (true full cabin with bed, head, table, cooler, etc), timeless lines...great boat!
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o32113-en.html

this one ^ he should get
Old 08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
no hyd steer and merc 502s

a 99 35 gun mint with 500efis and trailer only 160 hours went for 70k last month
Old 08-09-2010, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
So sun what re you looking for?What year price point location a factor? I know many will help you out just need a few blacks filled.
-Mike
Okay, here is the scoop on what I am looking for the story starts here:
I found a 1986 Mistress 35' that was spotless, I was thinking I could bring it up to date over time. But started to think this will cost me as much as one that is good to go. Storage is an issue around us, most places only do up to 32'.
We are trying to start a family and I don't want to be married to a huge monthly payment. So I thought the perfect boat would be a 30' cig! nice boat! fast! and I would think rides great too! So began the search for a 30' somwhere near the 2000's.
Now I am not your average powerboat owner I don't need huge engines I like to just cruise. I want to pay this off and own it for a long period of time. I just want to turn the key and go. I am looking to spend less than 75k on this boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.