How does the Gladiator handle above 100mph >

How does the Gladiator handle above 100mph

Notices

How does the Gladiator handle above 100mph

Old 08-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by johnlomant
I already did he was rude as hell. He said the boat was too old and he had fogotten everything about it. i was planing on doing some work to the boat when I got it but he will never get a dollar from me.
Phil can be very matter of fact at times. Sometimes it can rub people the wrong way. He doesn't suffer fools....

Last edited by thisistank; 08-26-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.... not the I remeber it. Your first call, I told all about the boat. I told you I thought it was a great deal and the boat was like new and ran perfect, when it left my shop. But that was almost 8 years ago. You asked me about the hatch, the paint, how the boat handles, and alot of other questions you had, I answered all of them. I told you that above 100, you better know what you are doing. I asked what you have had before. You said many fast boats, like I insulted you. Maybe that made you mad. I don't want to see you on your head. You called me a couple more times I tried to answer all your questions but I am busy working in my shop, I did the best could. I suggested to check it out, ride it, and get a survey, I haven't seen it in many years. Then you called and said you bought it and wanted to change the engine hatch. I told you I didn't have one, that you would have try the Cigarette factory. Then you called me and cussed me out for 15 minutes about them and how terriable Cigarette is. You got pissed I wouldn't make you one. I explained I don't have the molds. I'll bend backwards to help any of my customers, but when you bad mouth Cigarette to me, and cuss me, I'm not going to be much heip. You have a very special boat that I built for a very special friend, good luck and I hope it is all you want it to be. Phil
Old 08-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

As they say, "there are two sides to every story". By the way, what kind of hatch were you looking for?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pm203
As they say, "there are two sides to every story". By the way, what kind of hatch were you looking for?
A stock one I assume. It has a custom hatch with a sunpad on it. Only one like it now (Katrina ruined the other Glad with the same hatch).
Old 08-27-2010, 07:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LipShip
Wow.... not the I remeber it. Your first call, I told all about the boat. I told you I thought it was a great deal and the boat was like new and ran perfect, when it left my shop. But that was almost 8 years ago. You asked me about the hatch, the paint, how the boat handles, and alot of other questions you had, I answered all of them. I told you that above 100, you better know what you are doing. I asked what you have had before. You said many fast boats, like I insulted you. Maybe that made you mad. I don't want to see you on your head. You called me a couple more times I tried to answer all your questions but I am busy working in my shop, I did the best could. I suggested to check it out, ride it, and get a survey, I haven't seen it in many years. Then you called and said you bought it and wanted to change the engine hatch. I told you I didn't have one, that you would have try the Cigarette factory. Then you called me and cussed me out for 15 minutes about them and how terriable Cigarette is. You got pissed I wouldn't make you one. I explained I don't have the molds. I'll bend backwards to help any of my customers, but when you bad mouth Cigarette to me, and cuss me, I'm not going to be much heip. You have a very special boat that I built for a very special friend, good luck and I hope it is all you want it to be. Phil
Im sorry you feel that way. I dont remember cussing at you at all. I have a 2 year old son and dont cuse period. I own a business and know what customer service is, in this economy I thought people would try harder to keep there potential customers happy.
Sorry for wasting your time
John

Last edited by johnlomant; 08-27-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
A stock one I assume. It has a custom hatch with a sunpad on it. Only one like it now (Katrina ruined the other Glad with the same hatch).
There is another one. It is the second to last Gladiator built.

Last edited by pm203; 08-27-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered

If anyone wants this sunpad i would be willing to trade for a stock one with scoops.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pm203
There is another one. It is the second to last Gladiator built.
This one? Phils old boat? I think the hatches are a bit different no?
Attached Thumbnails How does the Gladiator handle above 100mph-daytona-pr-07-4-.jpg   How does the Gladiator handle above 100mph-daytona-pr-07-17-.jpg  
Old 08-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nope, another one. I will look for a photo.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by johnlomant
If anyone wants this sunpad i would be willing to trade for a stock one with scoops.
Best part of that boat is the hatch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.