Question for the Bullet Electrical Guru's >

Question for the Bullet Electrical Guru's

Notices

Question for the Bullet Electrical Guru's

Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for the Bullet Electrical Guru's

I have a question for the electrical wizards on the board. There is a light behind the forward comparment in front of the vberth in the Bullets, the wires for this light ride in a conduit with the docking light, front nav light, and a spare wire. My question is where does it go? I lose it when it hits the head. I have no power on the two wires to the light and I can't find it on my wiring diagram. I can't even find the one labeled "spare" !

HELP !!!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Buy a fountain If its the same as a cafe I can check mine if you want also post a pic to be sure but im thinking its in the lockerinfront of the v birth before the access to the lights
-Mike
Old 09-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered

A Fountain would be nice with staggered 700's but then a Gun with staggered 700's would be better!

Yea Mike, it's in the front of the vberth, I'm not sure it'll be the same in a Cafe. I'm looking for the switch that turns it on, I thought it would be the cabin lights but it is not connected to them????
Old 09-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Its like a cubby hole correct. Somewhat of a little finished glasses area before you get to the raw glass of the hull? If so let me know im on the rite path and I will get in my cafe tonight and look for you. Mine Says Cigarette in script infont of the v-birth where i had pillows and blankets. The behind that was another door to access the running light wiring and bow cleats where there its just raw glass
-Mike
Old 09-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Inside this door correct?
-Mike
Attached Thumbnails Question for the Bullet Electrical Guru's-cig-door.jpg  
Old 09-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamineagle
I have a question for the electrical wizards on the board. There is a light behind the forward comparment in front of the vberth in the Bullets, the wires for this light ride in a conduit with the docking light, front nav light, and a spare wire. My question is where does it go? I lose it when it hits the head. I have no power on the two wires to the light and I can't find it on my wiring diagram. I can't even find the one labeled "spare" !

HELP !!!
Sorry I took those wires out less weight. Jk! I'll look at some of my diagrams and see what I can find.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

I've got the schematics somewhere for the Bullet. I'll see if I can find them and post 'em up.

Craig
Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Kevin, if the light you are talking about is the one behind the bullet panel in the v-berth, there is a dimmer knob located on the switch panel on your left when going into the cabin.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered

Thanks for all the replies!!!

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Inside this door correct?
-Mike
Yep Mike, inside that door, but on the Bullet, it's not finished. It's open to the bow nav light and drains down the middle

Originally Posted by carter38
Sorry I took those wires out less weight. Jk! I'll look at some of my diagrams and see what I can find.
If you'd stop carryin' around all those fat chicks...

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I've got the schematics somewhere for the Bullet. I'll see if I can find them and post 'em up.

Craig
Thanks Craig, I have a few but nothing shows that light. I see the 4 switches inside the cabin for the aft, galley, forward, and the head light but this light does not look like it's wired to them???

Originally Posted by wayne272
Kevin, if the light you are talking about is the one behind the bullet panel in the v-berth, there is a dimmer knob located on the switch panel on your left when going into the cabin.

Yes Wayne, that's the one. My dimmer dims the 4 forward lights in the v berth. I don't have any juice on the wire for that light behind the door that lights up the Bullet script in the door. It doesn't run to the cabin lights, it runs down into a couple of conduits towards starboard. I guess the easy fix would be to tap into one of the lights in the v berth...
Old 09-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Mine also does not work and I have never found the wiring for it. I would love to get the logo lit up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.