Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
92 Bullet for sale >

92 Bullet for sale

Notices

92 Bullet for sale

Old 09-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

It all come down to how you run your boat. Easy up on plane and keeping the load of during re-entry goes a long way. So guys think they are babying there stuff but actually they are harder on it because they loose momentum by not getting back on the throttle soon enough.

575HP with good service and throttling will last.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by moses0324
hahaha just because a couple of guys have said they havent had problems doesnt convince me that you are sending too much power to bravo one units..

even boats outfitted with 496ho's with less power come with bravo x's or xr's...just my 0.02.

nothing against your boat...it has a classic look, very clean. i am just saying, if i were in the market that would be my first question mark. i know people who have 525's that have blown through several xr's
Then They cant Throttle pretty easy to see that one. Look at Frank 4140, He has 600 H.P. or so and bravos on a Cafe and hasnt had one issue with it. Do some poking around. Nothing against you and dont take this the wrong way but I see you became a member this year, and also not saying you dont have past exspience but look around OSO and ask some questions Im pretty sure you will fine the Bravos are pretty stout when treated correct.
-Mike
Old 09-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by moses0324
hahaha just because a couple of guys have said they havent had problems doesnt convince me that you are sending too much power to bravo one units..

even boats outfitted with 496ho's with less power come with bravo x's or xr's...just my 0.02.

nothing against your boat...it has a classic look, very clean. i am just saying, if i were in the market that would be my first question mark. i know people who have 525's that have blown through several xr's
It all depends on how you drive there's alot of people out there that think you have to throw it on the dash just to get on plane and wonder why there drives don't last. Just saying......
Old 10-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts

One day left on Ebay. Come on guys! Buy..Buy..Buy !!! hAHAHAHAHA