Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   pros n cons between these to cigs (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/241105-pros-n-cons-between-these-cigs.html)

thisistank 10-20-2010 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by rlj676 (Post 3234890)
I think there are 2 to 3 boats that look just like that Cafe that have all been for sale recently. This procharged one, one without them and 502's, and then a different one I think that was in CA?

I'd take the Bullet in this equation.:drink:

There was also the one with exact paint that went to Japan with the 1000's in it. Very nicely kept by a gentlemen in Havasu. He pulled the 1000's out and put 500EFI's in it prior to it's trip to Japan.

pm203 10-20-2010 09:58 PM

Still great looking graphics after all these years.

Tom A. 10-21-2010 12:59 PM

Bernie, bite the Bullet already!

kreed 10-22-2010 07:33 AM

As of November 1, the Bullet is OFF the market. She is getting winterized next weekend. After that, Im keeping her another season. Actually happy to keep this boat cause I know whats done to it and what was spent on it. Im not going through the de-winterization, unwrapping it, test drives, ect, for a POTENTIAL buyer after it is winterized. Im now looking forward to doin a few upgrades this winter....I want 85 MPH next year! Happy shopping boat buyers!:drink:

4195 10-22-2010 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by kreed (Post 3236032)
As of November 1, the Bullet is OFF the market. She is getting winterized next weekend. After that, Im keeping her another season. Actually happy to keep this boat cause I know whats done to it and what was spent on it. Im not going through the de-winterization, unwrapping it, test drives, ect, for a POTENTIAL buyer after it is winterized. Im now looking forward to doin a few upgrades this winter....I want 85 MPH next year! Happy shopping boat buyers!:drink:

Bernie
You better step up to the plate, even if it is not the Bullet your window for test rides is shrinking by the day. Good luck we are all pulling for you.

cigrocket 10-22-2010 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by kreed (Post 3236032)

You have a nice boat, don't give it away. The economy sucks, even if you sell it and want something else, its going to cost money to get it to the level that everyone wants. Its a cycle that never seems to end. Enjoy it and run it.

kreed 10-22-2010 09:45 AM

You have a nice boat, don't give it away. The economy sucks, even if you sell it and want something else, its going to cost money to get it to the level that everyone wants. Its a cycle that never seems to end. Enjoy it and run it.

Thanks for the compliment, and your right. For the money Im sellin this boat for, theres nothing out there that is actually going to be a step up. I figured I could bank the money and save over the winter. When spring comes, upgrade to a 35 to 42 footer. But this boat handles extremely well for its size and runs like a scalded dog! I should take it off the market now, come on November 1st !!!!

kreed 10-25-2010 09:53 AM

Bernie? You still alive??? :party-smiley-004:

berns29scarab 10-25-2010 10:01 PM

sure am bro...

kreed 10-26-2010 06:58 AM

Oh, ok. Ive been following your saga, and you were gone for a few days....I look forward to this stuff, so keep us informed on your progress on any boats you may be lookin at! You got us involved in the beginning of your search, so keep us informed until the end!!! This is better than General Hospital !!!Lookin forward to the end result. :drink::drink: