VERY nice Top Gun for sale

Notices

VERY nice Top Gun for sale

Old 10-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Did you sell your Cafe already!? Jeez, that was QUICK! Things sell if its the right product at the right price! Congrats...What's next?
Yeah it's sold. I can't believe it. 2 weeks after the ad went up I had a deposit. I hated selling it for what I did but that is where the market is. I will have to make it up on the other side thats all. I am looking at a 2001 Tiger and an 03 TopGun. I want a good clean boat for a great deal. So let the shopping begin.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

frank i hope you find a smokin deal and pull the trigger...i wanna see it next summer in our waters!!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by drpete3
I disagree with both you and Craig. The market will come back its jsut not going to anytime soon probably including the nxt decade
Keep in mind that we are talking about a 16 year old boat here. Mine is 22 years old. They aren't going up in value. That was my point.

The boating industry as a whole may make a comeback at some point.....but IMHO it will never get back to where it was just five years ago. I hope that I'm wrong.

Craig
Old 10-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Keep in mind that we are talking about a 16 year old boat here. Mine is 22 years old. They aren't going up in value. That was my point.

The boating industry as a whole may make a comeback at some point.....but IMHO it will never get back to where it was just five years ago. I hope that I'm wrong.

Craig
Oldschool! You could get good money for your boat. You have #6 drives, correct?

Last edited by UrbanDisturbance; 10-27-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by drpete3
I disagree with both you and Craig. The market will come back its jsut not going to anytime soon probably including the nxt decade
Well, naturally it will be back.....it may not be in our lifetimes and it will be at the hands of hyper-inflation, but it will be back.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
Urban, was your boat for sale in the Detroit area craigslist?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree with the consensus. The boat is gorgeous, but it's dramatically over-priced.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Yeah it's sold. I can't believe it. 2 weeks after the ad went up I had a deposit. I hated selling it for what I did but that is where the market is. I will have to make it up on the other side thats all. I am looking at a 2001 Tiger and an 03 TopGun. I want a good clean boat for a great deal. So let the shopping begin.
Congrats again. Where did it go? And as I've written before; shopping is the best part!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Inflation is going to hit us in a few years. Historically, it takes about 4 years. Our US government is spending out of control and printing money at the same time. I wish I could do that! VOTE VOTE VOTE! It's our only hope. If we don't vote this SITH government out, we will be paying $10+/ gallon for gas, and make less money. I guess we could convert our Cigarette boats into sailboats. LOL How's that hope and change going for ya! Oh No!, what did I just start!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
My boat has #6's and 800's with 110 easy hours on them. If we're being honest here, yes....I think that it would be very, very difficult to get 90K out of it. Actually, it would be a phucking miracle. Keep in mind that there aren't many banks that would loan $$$ for a 1988 boat!! I'm not saying that it's impossible, but finding a cash buyer that's interested in buying an old boat is not an easy task.

Just sayin'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.