Old 11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry New Video!!!!!!!! Ride To Winter Storage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTfNVa5NV0
Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered

Best video on here!!! very informative and the boat is stable,that Coors light never moved!!!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered

I guess Casper the friendly ghost was driving with an invisible kill switch. I'm guilty of that too. After reading a bunch of posts and finding out what happens when a drive breaks, I'm going to use my kill switch next year. I don't want to force this on my passengers, but I might not allow people to sit on the engine hatch while underway. Glad you posted your video. Hate that summer is over. Time to spend money on upgrades.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Saw your feet, saw your feet.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I like how your just cruising and like f it and threw it on the dash. Lol!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
I guess Casper the friendly ghost was driving with an invisible kill switch. I'm guilty of that too. After reading a bunch of posts and finding out what happens when a drive breaks, I'm going to use my kill switch next year. I don't want to force this on my passengers, but I might not allow people to sit on the engine hatch while underway. Glad you posted your video. Hate that summer is over. Time to spend money on upgrades.
I have a tie bar for that if your meaning it will slap around and hair pin the boat.

If the drive broke and the motor reved up the Rev limiters would catch it.

I would hope these people that posted these nightmares about loosing a drive under power had more brains than horse power they wouldnot have these problems. And set there boat up to not Hair Pin by using a tie bar. Or not blow up using rev limiters.

P.S. I can see if there only running a single engine boat loosing the steering can be a problem...... Just My 2 Cents
Old 11-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by osen007
I have a tie bar for that if your meaning it will slap around and hair pin the boat.

If the drive broke and the motor reved up the Rev limiters would catch it.

I would hope these people that posted these nightmares about loosing a drive under power had more brains than horse power they wouldnot have these problems. And set there boat up to not Hair Pin by using a tie bar. Or not blow up using rev limiters.

P.S. I can see if there only running a single engine boat loosing the steering can be a problem...... Just My 2 Cents
A tie bar won't help much if the drive came apart at the U-Joint and broke off. Actually, it may make the situaion worse.
I was reading a thread and this is what happend. An individual was cruising at about 3200rpm when one of the U-joints broke and the brovo drive broke off, leaving the drive hanging down. It looked like the broken bravo drive image on www.arneson-industries.com. The boat was a twin and when this happened, the boat made a sharp instant turn and people were ejected out of the boat, including the driver. That kind of makes you think. The thought never crossed my mind until I read the thread. Use your KILL SWITCH.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ahhh...Hmmm...???...something just seem right, but I can't put my finger on it.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
A tie bar won't help much if the drive came apart at the U-Joint and broke off. Actually, it may make the situaion worse.
I was reading a thread and this is what happend. An individual was cruising at about 3200rpm when one of the U-joints broke and the brovo drive broke off, leaving the drive hanging down. It looked like the broken bravo drive image on www.arneson-industries.com. The boat was a twin and when this happened, the boat made a sharp instant turn and people were ejected out of the boat, including the driver. That kind of makes you think. The thought never crossed my mind until I read the thread. Use your KILL SWITCH.
I see what your saying now I have seen ujoints blow and blow the gimbal housings apart. This has to be so rare but it is good to be on the safe side. I wear the kill switch in my fountian because of the low sides And its a center Console I was almost throwin out of that thing.
Attached Thumbnails New Video!!!!!!!! Ride To Winter Storage-dsc05420.jpg  
Old 11-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by osen007
Video proof that chicks don't ride with boneheads in their boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.