Cig TG & Apparel >

Cig TG & Apparel

Notices

Cig TG & Apparel

Old 08-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by buck183
I too wouldn't mind having other options for Cig apparel. Lip Ship doesn't have the Cig towels that we've been wanting to order for over year now, and Cig has been out of stock on them all summer.

Buck
Yep, initially we thought there would be a lot of inventory and options. After looking around couldn't locate a whole lot. I was a bit shocked but My wife was definitely bummed. She wants to deck everyhing out in Cig stuff, me, herself, bar, dock...maybe even the puffy white dog!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Congrats on the purchase. Cant wait to see pictures.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BDiggity
Congrats on the purchase. Cant wait to see pictures.
I'll have to figure out how to post them. I'm not too big on technology so I may struggle. I use this darn iPhone to get on OSO so I'll need to probably use a laptop to get pics on here.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered

Congratulations on your purchase. If you still have problems posting your pictures you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

Wes
[email protected]
Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Envision
Jason, thanks for the response. I should have just emailed you! I'll keep you posted on what happens....I believe I'll be a Cigarette owner by the end of the weekend and looking forward to it...too bad it's towards the end of the season here.
Hey Ryan I guess everything is falling into place huh?

I can help you post some pix also if needed.

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you're pretty excited!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Registered

Thanks guys. Yes, definitely excited, may be an understatement. Leaving in an hour on an 8 hour haul to go pick the TG up in morning!! Gonna be a long night....I'll keep you posted. Hope the weather cooperates for running Saturday & Sunday!!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats!!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what did u buy ? i know a TG
Old 08-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Envision
Thanks guys. Yes, definitely excited, may be an understatement. Leaving in an hour on an 8 hour haul to go pick the TG up in morning!! Gonna be a long night....I'll keep you posted. Hope the weather cooperates for running Saturday & Sunday!!
Can't wait to see her running up the lake on a busy Sat afternoon; at that point you will have gained the true understanding and appreciation of Cigarette ownership; congrats!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by redbud35
Congrats!!
Thanks red bud. I saw your gladiator @ PBB a couple weekends ago. Beautiful boat.

You guys will get a kick outta this.....went to bank today to close my loan (unfortunately not wealthy enough to pay cash...but am putting 35% down on purchase price) I was told the past FULL week I was a 100% go, just waiting on a USCG title abstract and marine mortgage docs which I got to them. Keep in mind I was told at 10 am this morning everything was ready to be signed and we planned to leave tonight to pick up tomorrow. My wife & I get to bank at 5 tonight & they say, "well, our underwriter re-valued the boat & trailer this afternoon at only $44k" This is a boat with twin 2006 model year 525 EFI, Bravo XR's & 2006 Manning triple axle trailer!!! No stinkin way it is only worth $44k!!!! What was the value earlier in the week when everything was "fine"?

I hassled with them for 2 hours and they simply stuck their ground on $44k retail value....WTF?? I was told they will revalue based on information I provided but can't until morning. I'm gonna close it anyway and just put more down but these bank underwriters are nuts. Need to take a boat "market evaluation" class if they are going to do boat lending. Bank is US. On the road now....long a$$ night ahead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.