Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the cig family!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonmd2
Welcome to the family!!! Great feeling isn't it?

Congrats Ryan and can't wait to see some pix!
Thanks Jason, much appreciated. Yes, it is a good feeling! Boat runs really well and is in great shape, especially for the year.

I'll email you some pics once my wife loads them on her computer tomorrow evening. I don't know how to post them here. We are cooked tonight, been a long few days!!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Congrats man...I have a strong feeling this is the boat and if so, I saw it at Phils when he was doing all the upgrades and going through it. It is one clean machine....Again, congrats!
Attached Thumbnails Cig TG & Apparel-l_3820cigarette20006.jpg   Cig TG & Apparel-l_3820cigarette20005.jpg   Cig TG & Apparel-l_3820cigarette20011.jpg  

Cig TG & Apparel-l_3820cigarette20007.jpg   Cig TG & Apparel-l_3820cigarette20021.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

I've been watching that boat for a while. Was a great deal for sure. Seems like Shogren has things figured out on how to move boats
Old 08-22-2011, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Congrats man...I have a strong feeling this is the boat and if so, I saw it at Phils when he was doing all the upgrades and going through it. It is one clean machine....Again, congrats!
That is it man!!! Thanks thisistank! Yes, it is a beauty. Exactly what we have been looking for the past 12-18 months. Phil re-rigged and updated the boat in 2005/2006 I believe. Has around 100 hours since re-rig. Minimal scratches, clean bilge and interior not to mention a nice trailer. Thanks for posting the pics. Looking forward to potentially running with fellow Cig owners in the future.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Envision
That is it man!!! Thanks thisistank! Yes, it is a beauty. Exactly what we have been looking for the past 12-18 months. Phil re-rigged and updated the boat in 2005/2006 I believe. Has around 100 hours since re-rig. Minimal scratches, clean bilge and interior not to mention a nice trailer. Thanks for posting the pics. Looking forward to potentially running with fellow Cig owners in the future.
You got a beauty! Was it 05/06? Time flies! But I saw it at Phils when they were putting the motors in and doing the new interior moldings and what not. Sweet boat! I actually really like the paint/color scheme. Take lots of pics when you run her. Have fun man and congrats.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
You got a beauty! Was it 05/06? Time flies! But I saw it at Phils when they were putting the motors in and doing the new interior moldings and what not. Sweet boat! I actually really like the paint/color scheme. Take lots of pics when you run her. Have fun man and congrats.
Thank you for the comments. Yes, motors are 2006. If I remember correctly phil last worked on the boat that year. We really like it. I'll take some pics in the water and get them on here in the next couple weeks. Unfortunately, won't be at LOTO shootout events and runs. First time we will miss out in 4-5 years!!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Registered

So.....first full day of taking the Top Gun out and here is how it goes...

Forgot the keys at home!!!! Realized this once we were walking down steps to our dock. Secondly, once we got keys 3 hours later headed out & LOTO was some NASTY snot. (lots of big cruisers) The Door latch and catch both broke......third problem, cruising back up the lake at 45-50 max & still rough, hit a bunch of large mixed up cruiser swells and busted the port XR drive!! (I think boat needs smaller pitch props) We idled for 2.5 hours all the way back to dock & included rain. Finally get to dock & the boat lift decided to kick the can today.....the damn$ thing has always worked for years! The day couldn't have been better.....had a couple with us that had never been to the lake. I bet they never return......I might not either until next spring! Times like this is when golf seems like a much easier & cheaper hobby, except I suck @ the sport! I guess it could always be worse..I hope everyone elses weekends went very well. I dont wish days like this on fellow boaters. I am no expert on the drive so not sure how extensive the damage is, either.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Envision
So.....first full day of taking the Top Gun out and here is how it goes...

Forgot the keys at home!!!! Realized this once we were walking down steps to our dock. Secondly, once we got keys 3 hours later headed out & LOTO was some NASTY snot. (lots of big cruisers) The Door latch and catch both broke......third problem, cruising back up the lake at 45-50 max & still rough, hit a bunch of large mixed up cruiser swells and busted the port XR drive!! (I think boat needs smaller pitch props) We idled for 2.5 hours all the way back to dock & included rain. Finally get to dock & the boat lift decided to kick the can today.....the damn$ thing has always worked for years! The day couldn't have been better.....had a couple with us that had never been to the lake. I bet they never return......I might not either until next spring! Times like this is when golf seems like a much easier & cheaper hobby, except I suck @ the sport! I guess it could always be worse..I hope everyone elses weekends went very well. I dont wish days like this on fellow boaters. I am no expert on the drive so not sure how extensive the damage is, either.
Sorry about the day, ouch!!! Did you come into Easter Hollow cove today? (inside no wake 8mm) I love the cigs and was enjoying a beverage when I think I saw that boat. Someday a cig, I will have.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Registered

I did idle into a cove @ 8mm yesterday, along with a slow idle down the channel when the drive busted!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.