August 26-27, 2011 at H. Toad

Notices

August 26-27, 2011 at H. Toad

Old 08-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Default August 26-27, 2011 at H. Toad

Fountain guy posting for a buddy, don't kill me!

An enthusiastic group of Cigarette owners planning a special event at the upcoming Lake of the Ozarks (LOTO) Shoot Out August 26-27—has creatively dubbed it a “Smoke Break.” This first annual event was coordinated by Cigarette customer Sean O’Sullivan as a way to get together with his fellow Cigarette “addicts” and all other attendees at the Shoot Out. Think of it as another way to enjoy a little “Social Networking” on the water as well as on the web.

The Smoke Break in conjunction with Skaterfest will include a “fun run" from Camden on the lake to Captain Ron’s Bar & Grill at Mile Marker 34 on Friday, August 26 leaving around 11am for a private lunch buffet. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door.

On Friday night, the boats will be on display at the Camden On the Lake Resort at Mile Marker 7, Live entertainment will add to the festivities and on Saturday, the main entertainment will be The 2011 Shootout! Boats will be lined up for miles around the Mile Marker 34 location where the next annual speed record will be set.

Saturday night, the Cocktails & Docktales, Party at Camden On the Lake will attract boat enthusiasts from all around the Lake and they will be able to meet and greet the Cigarette group who will gather there to show their prides and joys, from Top Guns to Top Fish.

According to O’Sullivan, proud owner of a 42 Tiger, the second of the model from the Cigarette factory, “We’re welcoming all Cigarette ‘addicts’ to come to see some of the fastest and most powerful hardware in the world! We’ve got a great bunch of Cigarette owners on the Lake and we want to expand our group across the country—even to those who wish they were! So we’re spreading the word—and it’s free!” Please visit our new club website www.cigaretteboatownersclub.com for more info and for upcoming events.

Jersey shirt will be available for $100 each, contact Sean O'Sullivan if you are interested in one.
Attached Thumbnails August 26-27, 2011 at H. Toad-cboc_revised.jpg  

Last edited by eddie; 08-23-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.....I am a new Cig owner & would love to take part in this....absolutely love to. Unfortunately, of all weekends a good college buddy could plan a wedding, he planned it this weekend and I volunteered to be a groomsman. I hope this event will have a "second annual" event next year. My wife and I will NOT miss another one....have fun guys, I'm sure many will represent the Cigarette brand very well.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Much thanks to SO'S for putting this together; although my Cig will not be participating in the fun run I will have the world infamous offshore photographer Jayboat on the 48 Sea Ray "Omertà" for water level photos of those participating in the run. So this year instead of giving me the one finger salute, try waiving as you go by.