Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
2011 39 Unlimited Poker Run Shirt >

2011 39 Unlimited Poker Run Shirt

Notices

2011 39 Unlimited Poker Run Shirt

Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Last I heard they were all sold out of the white and black tees at SD and that was on Sunday of the run. Just some grey color in smaller sizes left. If you get more printed I'd be interested in some.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TBAG
Last I heard they were all sold out of the white and black tees at SD and that was on Sunday of the run. Just some grey color in smaller sizes left. If you get more printed I'd be interested in some.
Will be there Sat. to check whats left. Met original printer at Poker Run have their contact info. Will compile list and place an order.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Will be there Sat. to check whats left. Met original printer at Poker Run have their contact info. Will compile list and place an order.
This was posted on another forum on Monday 9/12, SD actually starts selling them Labor Day Weekend so they sell for a week before the run. They can be quite hard to get some years if you don't jump right on them. Anyways, put me down for a few shirts for sure If you're able to get some more printed. Thanks a lot and congrats again on that beautiful boat making the shirt!

Posted 9/12/11

We still have a few small, medium and large's in the Stone (grayish-bluish) color and I think I saw one small black women's tank top. They are in the State Dock ship's store.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Any updates on availability?
Old 10-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry for the late update. They were sold out, however, I was able to get contact information for the company that produced them. Company name is Logowear located in Greenfield, In. Thinking about placing an order over the next several months. I will contact them and inquire about shirt types and costs.

Stay tuned

Gary
Old 11-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered

Sorry for the late update. They were sold out, however, I was able to get contact information for the company that produced them. Company name is Logowear located in Greenfield, In. Thinking about placing an order over the next several months. I will contact them and inquire about shirt types and costs.

Stay tuned

Gary
Sounds good, keep us updated. I'll buy several since I missed the Run for the first time in years and wasn't able to purchase any shirts.

Thanks