WTB New style swim platform

Notices

WTB New style swim platform

Old 11-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB New style swim platform

Anybody have a new or used oval style, swim platform out there for sale....thanks Joe

Last edited by tcwcar; 11-15-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Joe
Platinum Member

Ttt
Old 11-15-2011, 09:58 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Call Phil at Lipship, I think he still has a used one.

Lipship Cigarette
1-305-933-9988
Old 11-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Thanks WMF.....I want to thank you any way, your the reason i have my Mystique, you posted a link and the price so i bought it....so thanks, but I'm just like you, redoing the whole boat, paint, motors, drives, Interior.....Joe
Old 11-15-2011, 02:39 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tcwcar
Thanks WMF.....I want to thank you any way, your the reason i have my Mystique, you posted a link and the price so i bought it....so thanks, but I'm just like you, redoing the whole boat, paint, motors, drives, Interior.....Joe
Thank you, what Mistique did you get? the one with the 500 EFI's? What other upgrades are you doing?
Old 11-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Well it started off with small stuff, and snowballed from there...the last owner must of closed his eyes everytime he went to dock the boat....alot of gel damage...thats were it started, from there we took all the stainless off and had it polished, fixed all the gel, then it went to repaint the whole boat, then out drives, rebuilt and repainted, from there it went down hill.......went to sweptback XR sportmaster-2 drives, (oh by the way anyone looking for bravo 1s rebuilt refinished, new drive showers, new decals) redid the 502s but now with AFR335 cnc ported heads and stage2 whipple 3.3, some motor bling, repainted bow, stern rails, dash, radio, batteries, acc switches, eng flush, and fuel valve door. 1/2 cabin to full cabin, and interior work, redid the aluminum trailer, polished the outside of it, new brakes, wheels, led lights.....hopfully ready by spring........
Old 11-16-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Geez. We need progress pics! Sounds pretty sweet.

Does anyone have any detailed pics of the new billet style platform???
Old 11-16-2011, 07:54 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tcwcar
Well it started off with small stuff, and snowballed from there...the last owner must of closed his eyes everytime he went to dock the boat....alot of gel damage...thats were it started, from there we took all the stainless off and had it polished, fixed all the gel, then it went to repaint the whole boat, then out drives, rebuilt and repainted, from there it went down hill.......went to sweptback XR sportmaster-2 drives, (oh by the way anyone looking for bravo 1s rebuilt refinished, new drive showers, new decals) redid the 502s but now with AFR335 cnc ported heads and stage2 whipple 3.3, some motor bling, repainted bow, stern rails, dash, radio, batteries, acc switches, eng flush, and fuel valve door. 1/2 cabin to full cabin, and interior work, redid the aluminum trailer, polished the outside of it, new brakes, wheels, led lights.....hopfully ready by spring........
yes post some pics, would love to see it. Have you run the boat with the new motors?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Joe
Platinum Member

yes post some pics, would love to see it. Have you run the boat with the new motors?
Bought the boat in May, have not had it in the water since i owned it...it always seems like I end up with projects.....but thats ok, me and my shop can do most of the work...as far as the motors, I dont have them assembled yet hoping to be in the 700 to 800hp range, I know thats a little much for the drives but thats the way it goes.....I'm an old guy 48, I'm not going to running her balls ass to the wall all the time anyway...my theory is if it looks fast thats all that matters to me, I'm more into detail, making the old look better than new......I'll try to get some pics out of her soon...