Interest in smaller basic cig CC?

Old 03-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dreamer
MM
39 TG CC t300 is 299k
$7667/foot.

So at the 30' price of $6667/foot a 39' would be $264,303 which is leaving $34,697 on the table. Remember at that $6667 price there is profit already built in (assuming this can be done for $199K) so that $35K on the table is 100% gravy on top. This also doesn't include any material discounts that may be tossed in by buying materials in bulk. Why build a 30' and make $50K when you can build a 39' and make $85K. 35% more materials/labor and make 65% more profit- I wish my business worked like that!

I'd love to see a 30' so please don't take it I'm against it by any means.

I'd love to see you get a white one, with a simple green stripe offset running down the middle of the deck, then a a thin green line that starts at the bow, makes a couple WWW zigzags as it gets wider going toward the transom. Green inserts in the Vrods, white interior with green piping, bezels, etc. Then I want you to run it 20 hours and want to sell it for 30% less than your bought it for. I'm calling dibs now!!