What is a 88 Bullet worth

Notices

What is a 88 Bullet worth

Old 05-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts
Default What is a 88 Bullet worth

What is a 88 Bullet worth in fair condition for a boat that age. It has Bravo drives and 502's with 280 hours on them. Does come with a newer trailer. It appears the boat has sat for the last 2 years.
Attached Thumbnails What is a 88 Bullet worth-bulletloto.jpg  

Last edited by KCHOTBOAT; 05-30-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

That looks like the Cig that sat Just south of the GG bridge for a LONG time for sale.(2+yrs) Is it back up for sale, are you selling it? Would be a good project boat from what I remember last year when I wasn't looking.... I heard rumors that it sold and what the price was, but was never confirmed.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Originally Posted by bajaholic
That looks like the Cig that sat Just south of the GG bridge for a LONG time for sale.(2+yrs) Is it back up for sale, are you selling it? Would be a good project boat from what I remember last year when I wasn't looking.... I heard rumors that it sold and what the price was, but was never confirmed.
I am looking to buy it if the price is right. It does need some TLC.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Registered

Do you know any of the background? If it is the boat from the lake, I heard a few stories, basically it was a "breakup" that put the boat up for sale, but it sat there a long time.... I bet a thread on MWBP would get you tons of background. If I remember correctly it was priced around 39K (asking) at the time.

Basically, what ever you can get it for is the going price...
Old 05-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I took a very good look at it for a buddy a few years back. It was rather rough for my taste. Lots of dock dings, dirty etc. Back then I thought it was a 20-25k boat.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Biggus
I took a very good look at it for a buddy a few years back. It was rather rough for my taste. Lots of dock dings, dirty etc. Back then I thought it was a 20-25k boat.
I was thinking about offering low 20's. I am looking for something that is a project that I can still get out on the water with.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Do you know any of the background? If it is the boat from the lake, I heard a few stories, basically it was a "breakup" that put the boat up for sale, but it sat there a long time.... I bet a thread on MWBP would get you tons of background. If I remember correctly it was priced around 39K (asking) at the time.

Basically, what ever you can get it for is the going price...
I only found a thread that Eddie started when he looked at the boat.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Registered

You may need to put a "anyone know this boat?" thread on there. I think your offer is in the right price range. I guess make the offer and see what happens. The set up in the boat is pretty standard and would be easy to fix along the way. Restoring an older boat could be alot of fun. With the few threads out there right now, sure has given me the bug...
Old 05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

You may need to put a "anyone know this boat?" thread on there. I think your offer is in the right price range. I guess make the offer and see what happens. The set up in the boat is pretty standard and would be easy to fix along the way. Restoring an older boat could be alot of fun. With the few threads out there right now, sure has given me the bug...
I was wrong about the power turns out it has 502's. I did post something on midwest
Old 05-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

We need more information. Freshwater? 500hp or 415hp? Exhaust? What kind of shape are the transom assemblies in? Has the dash been upgraded? Have there been any upgrades? Was it stored outside? Does it have external hyrdaulic steering? Could be anywhere from $20-50K using your description. My 28 Apache is for sale here on OSO and might be close to what your looking for and within your budget. Its turn key with 40 hours on new 502's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.