Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
38's for sale?? >

38's for sale??

Notices

38's for sale??

Old 11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris did convert his flat deck from 5's to 6's , he is talking about parting it out . Your friend should be able to get a good deal with or without power and on a trailer . I saw it tied up, it looked completely updated with big Garmin ect . I think it was a 6 man stand up . Kevin I think he just put it together about 2 years ago , PSI engines , #6 drives and new 5" exhust . I hate to see him part it out , that's why I keep posting about it .

Last edited by notda1; 11-30-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
offshore- was that boat from fl and used to have the number 88 on the front of the boat. if so, i always liked that boat, great colors.
ray- are you talking about the red and white flat deck, #5 boat now #6 boat. if so, always liked that boat as well. do you have any current pictures of that boat, its got one hell of a nice interior too if i recall correctly.. btw the boat is for a good friend of mine, finally going to make the step into what he has always wanted. the price point will be key, the year really doesn't matter, speed doesn't matter (for now lol). he's looking for the best bang for the buck, just doesn't want to spend the money for a twin step. he's very mechanically inclined and not afraid to turn a wrench if he has to.
You are correct, it did have an 88 on it, the original owner then commissioned a twin step w 575's and it has the same style paint also by Dave hunter, Lincoln was the original owners name. Everything I have is for sale for the right price, that being said, I take great pride and don't do anything half-assed for maintenance and repair. But, I am reasonable as well, if the money is right I would only sell it to move up to a bigger one. I took an awesome boat and made it better. if your friend wants turn key reliability as well as having the boat that won the 08 Don Aronow Bimini challenge let me know.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
Chris did convert his flat deck from 5's to 6's , he is talking about parting it out . Your friend should be able to get a good deal with or without power and on a trailer . I saw it tied up, it looked completely updated with big Garmin ect . I think it was a 6 man stand up . Kevin I think he just put it together about 2 years ago , PSI engines , #6 drives and new 5" exhust . I hate to see him part it out , that's why I keep posting about it .
Do you have any pics?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

There are pics of the motors and drives in the swap section . I will PM him and see if he will post some pics of the boat .
Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
You are correct, it did have an 88 on it, the original owner then commissioned a twin step w 575's and it has the same style paint also by Dave hunter, Lincoln was the original owners name. Everything I have is for sale for the right price, that being said, I take great pride and don't do anything half-assed for maintenance and repair. But, I am reasonable as well, if the money is right I would only sell it to move up to a bigger one. I took an awesome boat and made it better. if your friend wants turn key reliability as well as having the boat that won the 08 Don Aronow Bimini challenge let me know.
Which one had all the signatures up front by all the cig workers at the time it was built?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie
The 2000 that Carl has is very nice with fresh 600 Mercs. I checked it out pretty good at Key West and for $99k it seems like a decent deal.
Why is this one still forsale? I love the paint.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Somebody tell me, runs sweet too I ran it down on Tuesday. Some one will get a nice boat at a great price
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Rob,

You have the sweetest Tiger around !!

I never knew that you won the 08 Don Aronow Bimini Challenge, a belated Congratulations !!

Hope all is well with you and we should catch up one day soon !

Best Regards,

Victor
Old 12-01-2012, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by LivinVIP
Rob,

You have the sweetest Tiger around !!

I never knew that you won the 08 Don Aronow Bimini Challenge, a belated Congratulations !!

Hope all is well with you and we should catch up one day soon !

Best Regards,

Victor
Hey Victor,
comin from the guy that took such good care of it, thank you. I will give you a call this week, tell Courtney I said hello and hope all is well.

here is from our race trip... http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...heads-sib.html
Old 12-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
besides the obvious boats listed in classifieds and such. Are there any straight bottom top guns or flatdecks for sale that arent listed or people are kicking around the idea of selling??

thanks
I have one about to hit the market, 1982 flatdeck, pm for more info. upgraded in 2002 and again in 2010.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.