Mistress is going to XT for interior!

Notices

Mistress is going to XT for interior!

Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 2manyprojcts
Hey Craig how are you? Its coming slow Ive been really busy. Been working on the gel coat wet sanding and buffing and its coming out great just takes allot of time. Did u get the tg together.
Keith
I am wet sanding and buffing the Mistress when it's done at Daves, I wanna be in for early bird weekend at KI!!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by 2manyprojcts
Hey Craig how are you? Its coming slow Ive been really busy. Been working on the gel coat wet sanding and buffing and its coming out great just takes allot of time. Did u get the tg together.
Keith
Mine will be done by next Wednesday...
Old 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Whatever fits more beer and women, I think that's a pretty solid strategy to follow, can be applied to other life situations.
Hahaha.... Amen!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts

Old School, Throw some pictures up on your interior refresh!!! Any suggestions on a rear hatch Cig patches made? Would like the cig logo with the American flag style?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Here is my new "Hatch Patch" and back seat logo, just back from the Cig factory, but not installed on the boat yet... Raul @ CRT does fantastic work!

We're also adding a few "custom" touches, but I'm not letting that cat out of the bag.......yet.
Attached Thumbnails Mistress is going to XT for interior!-os-hatchpatchafter.jpeg   Mistress is going to XT for interior!-os-rearseat-embroidery.jpeg   Mistress is going to XT for interior!-os-rearseat-embroideryb.jpeg  

Last edited by OldSchool; 02-11-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I am wet sanding and buffing the Mistress when it's done at Daves, I wanna be in for early bird weekend at KI!!
i am going to try to do the same to the sides of the zx after i do some touch up pant work at the water line. also have to buff the bottom. might be in late this year
Old 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
i am going to try to do the same to the sides of the zx after i do some touch up pant work at the water line. also have to buff the bottom. might be in late this year
have fun with buffing the bottom, that sucks ass to do... did the Baja... I had to wet sand that one after removing thr bottom paint, I will pay someone next tme to do bottom... never again!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Here is my new "Hatch Patch" and back seat logo, just back from the Cig factory, but not installed on the boat yet... Raul @ CRT does fantastic work!

We're also adding a few "custom" touches, but I'm not letting that cat out of the bag.......yet.
Sweet!

I decided no writing or logos, we do a ton of rafting and foot traffic is nonstop, I am however having covers made for hatcha nd bench
Old 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

See you at kellys in April we are planning on going to the early bird and leaving from kellys for the bay and the whiskey light at the round house Sunday.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bigboat28
See you at kellys in April we are planning on going to the early bird and leaving from kellys for the bay and the whiskey light at the round house Sunday.
I should be at early bird, I decided to not pull engines this year, so all the other work should be done..if its raining I will still be there, but will take truck on ferry..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.