Still looking for brochures??

Notices

Still looking for brochures??

Old 02-07-2013, 10:52 PM
4FX
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still looking for brochures??

Hey cig owners I'm still trying to track down a 04' or 05' Cigarette brochure. The one that had the line drawings of all the models they produced that year 35' Playboy/Mistress to the 46" Rider. I had an 04' that had them which had the AM I and the 46' Rum Runner boats in it. I've search for over a year now on E-bay and other sites with NO luck . Or where/who can I contact to get any paint line drawings????

The reason I'm looking for one is so I can come out with a full line of ACCURATE and scale looking RC Cigarette boats ranging from 50" all the way up to 84". EVERYBODY makes an Apache and they're getting old to me!! There are the German companies manufacturing dead on accurate Outerlimits SV 40's and SV43's Mystics in multiple sizes Skater cats and the 399 V's etc etc etc. BUT NO modern stepped hulled Cigarettes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Troy