Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
TG for sale in divorce >

TG for sale in divorce

Notices

TG for sale in divorce

Old 08-17-2013, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am on the keep it side - she has property that she wants to keep - jewelry, car, etc. - the boat is a good bargaining chip. Plus - most if the free world has mo clue what the true value of the boat is - they will probably follow NADA. The best advice is DO NOT DO ANYTHING OUT OF GUILT! Give no concessions - you can feel guilty later.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

your lucky your not in Canada..... she would have the house car boat kids and a living with someone else making 150K a year
while you struggle to pay her support because she's the poor wife.... the laws are not on the man's side up here
Old 08-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hopper
your lucky your not in Canada..... she would have the house car boat kids and a living with someone else making 150K a year
while you struggle to pay her support because she's the poor wife.... the laws are not on the man's side up here
Reason #875 not to get married in Canada lol
Old 08-19-2013, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by Flamingo 32
Reason #875 not to get married in Canada lol
.....Not to get married or not get married in Canada??? LOL
Old 08-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bummer, suck doesn't it, no big deal, after she's gone just get a newer nicer one, "livin' life to the fullest is the best payback", forget about her and move on, good luck.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 314joey
Bummer, suck doesn't it, no big deal, after she's gone just get a newer nicer one, "livin' life to the fullest is the best payback", forget about her and move on, good luck.
X2, Just went thru it. I told her I will keep everything with debt. So i got everything. LOL
Old 08-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My current wife already knows I will cut the damn thing in half with a chain saw if she pulls that crap!
Ding Ding!!! WINNER!!!!

My wife knows my wacko ass would destroy the TG before I let her have it. As Rudd said, not like she has ever lifted a finger when I'm working on that *****. So, I'll be damned if she would take my boat and enjoy it with some other hardleg. I'm one vengeful, spiteful mo-fo!!! LOL!!!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I say let her have it and take the house and then as soon as that b-otch puts it in the water go down there and pull the drain plug and watch it sink..... I was at kelleys island two years ago and I went down to the dock and ended up helping this lady get ready to leave with her kids. as we untied her she asked us to push her out because she didn't know how to get it out and turned around and that she got the boat in the divorce.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Registered

Yeah NADA sucks on value so make them use that...you should be at around $56K.
Also im not getting divorced but having her name first on the Boat cause i was deep into my house when we hooked up put a huge strain on our marrige....
Mistake #2 never get married.

Last edited by Back4More; 08-22-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ha thanks for the NADA tip. I am going through it myself right now. Since we used NADA to value all the cars and motorcycles I would assume they will have to accept it for the boat.

I have been paying for that bioch and her weasel boyfriend to live in my house for the last 2 years. A little payback on the boat is justified. The day she knows me and my new first mate are on the boat will be sweet justice. Trial date in october can't come soon enough!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.