Cigarette TOP GUN on Winnipesaukee >

Cigarette TOP GUN on Winnipesaukee

Notices

Cigarette TOP GUN on Winnipesaukee

Old 11-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RebarBox
Not meaning to highjack but didn't Winnipesaukee go to 45 mph max speed or something??? If so, a Gun does not seem like a very fun boat there.
Too funny! Yes we do have a speed limit on Lake Winni, but as they say first you need to get caught, then you need to be convicted! ;-)
The roads in much of the United States also have a 65 mph speed limit I'm certain that you never exceed that….

When I last ran the Magnum I chased down a bass boat.... But hey that's just a fishing boat so It can't go that fast LOL inspite of the rooster tail.....
Old 11-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Mario L.
No, this boat says Laconia on the stern, I'd venture this is Busby's boat. The couple that assisted me had a different color scheme.

Mario
Not Busby's TG.This my buddy's Rich's boat. Cleanest TG you will ever see.

Last edited by pm203; 11-20-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mario L.

Too funny! Yes we do have a speed limit on Lake Winni, but as they say first you need to get caught, then you need to be convicted! ;-)
The roads in much of the United States also have a 65 mph speed limit I'm certain that you never exceed that….

When I last ran the Magnum I chased down a bass boat.... But hey that's just a fishing boat so It can't go that fast LOL inspite of the rooster tail.....
So what's the posted limit? Does it change from daylight to nighttime? Again, not trying (but maybe I am) to highjack but, I have a best friend that lives in Bow, N.H. and we have talked about bringing our boat to Winnipesaukee several times.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to live in Bow!
Still run a business in Bow . . . . VSR1.com

Winni is 45 mph daytime, 55 mph on The Broads and 30 at night as I recall, . . from all I've gathered the marine patrol is really only concerned about close passage and speed in tight places when there's other boat traffic . .

Mario