Notices

teaser

Old 10-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

The thing he does have going for him.....

You can take swipes at his pie in the sky dreams all day, but how many times has he taken it on the chin and gotten back up to stand toe to toe?? The kid doesn't want an obama phone and food stamps to pay for his bong loads and he is not glued to an x-box, he wants to stand on the deck of a boat he did with his chest out. Thats drive and determination you just don't see in a lot of the youth these days.

Once he settles down, developes some interpersonal and marketing skills, learns to rig etc, imagine where this kid could be in 10 years. He has the talent, just needs to learn the art.

If he took a couple years working for skip, sweeping floors at tnt or taking the trash out at outerlimits, stuck his nose in everything asking "how did you do that" and "why did you do that" he could easily come out of it making stuff we would all be drooling to have.

Phil, its like I learned in racing, slow down and you will go faster. Unfortunatly it took several bad crashes for me to learn that. Once I did that I no longer had to try to be one of the fast guys, I was one of the fast guys.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

I've been screwed by many people in the boating business over the past 35 plus years. I eventually learned all of them had one common theme, deceive the customer. Reading things said by Phil in this thread and reading the ads gives me that feeling.

Last edited by Interceptor; 10-01-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

No one said he was a shlep....
Old 10-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
The only thing 315 proved is all of us "haters" were correct. Keep running illegal business undercutting the rest of us making an honest living.

For all you supporting "a kid chasing his dreams" wait until that kid takes money out of your families pocket..........

This isn't a kid building a pleasure boat for himself. Might want to check your facts and stop skimming the threads. Better yet research other threads about him.

315....I personally hope your dad loans you enough money so you can make your business dreams a reality and eventually turn some real profit and pay dad back.

And don't get to big of a head yet just because your paint looks nice In pictures...... We still have no clue if it actually looks good in person, no clue if it will hold up, and no clue if you or your facility can handle major issues/snags that arrise while working on these high dollar boats.

Please keep posting story's about all your jobs booked so we can have some more entertainment throughout winter!
I saw the boat in person at LOTO. Cosmetically, the paint looked pretty good.
The trailer looked like it should be in a scrap yard.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooooooooo yehhhh top quality sign me up,maybe if you look at it from 50' away it looks sweet...
WOW.....
Love all you guys out there defending this work,and backing this guy, come on take a look at what you are defending.. read this post from page 1 like I did.. yeh it has gone on way to long and kind of gotten out of control but, do any of you guys want your boat to look like this when you get it back after a restore.. Nope don't think so, Phil do us a favor take a couple of years and work with a professional who can teach you a few things, then get back in, start your own business when you actually are ready, with the drive you have you will go far.

You guys are tearing each other apart over what? The haters here are 100% correct in calling him out!! All you guys blowing him and telling him hey good job buddy, blah blah blah, that is what is wrong with society today, everybody is a winner...... No,No,No you need to earn respect not do half ass shabby work and make a couple friends who feel sorry for you because your 19...seriously?? This kid has caused full grown men to act like children.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Cigmaster; 10-03-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Oh sh!t looks like this thread might carry us all the way through winter
Old 10-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,330 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by Cigmaster
Oooooooooo yehhhh top quality sign me up
Where did the pictures go?
Old 10-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
I saw the boat in person at LOTO. Cosmetically, the paint looked pretty good.
The trailer looked like it should be in a scrap yard.
Boat looks different out if water trust me i'm sorry but I cannot see high-quality at what I saw

Last edited by Full Force; 10-03-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooooooooo yehhhh top quality sign me up,maybe if you look at it from 50' away it looks sweet...
WOW.....
Love all you guys out there defending this work,and backing this guy, come on take a look at what you are defending.. read this post from page 1 like I did.. yeh it has gone on way to long and kind of gotten out of control but, do any of you guys want your boat to look like this when you get it back after a restore.. Nope don't think so, Phil do us a favor take a couple of years and work with a professional who can teach you a few things, then get back in, start your own business when you actually are ready, with the drive you have you will go far.

You guys are tearing each other apart over what? The haters here are 100% correct in calling him out!! All you guys blowing him and telling him hey good job buddy, blah blah blah, that is what is wrong with society today, everybody is a winner...... No,No,No you need to earn respect not do half ass shabby work and make a couple friends who feel sorry for you because your 19...seriously?? This kid has caused full grown men to act like children.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
This is not a fuking restore geez I have sat back long enough reading this crap. Quit saying this half ass fuking work is acceptable!! What a joke
Old 10-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

This is not a fuking restore geez I have sat back long enough reading this crap. Quit saying this half ass fuking work is acceptable!! What a joke
Funny but I'm the azz hole here for calling this from DAY ONE I knew it would be a hack job I called it for
People tipping
Me off about his jet ski past.... Well at least I knew I was right and I agree anyone defending this is not looking past the real issues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.