Looking for a T/S Cig >

Looking for a T/S Cig

Notices

Looking for a T/S Cig

Old 04-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
i found trying to sell my boat became more of a hassel !!!! i got offers for $85.000 another guy guy wanted to give me $5000 cash up front take the boat and make $1000 payments every month tll paid for ..this guy actually called me several times and was serious...and a bunch of strokers that basically had no idea what a cig was ..one guy argued with me that the boat had the wrong props and drives on it .32 bravo 1s and ITS sportmasters from the fact ..i hung up pulled the adds ..done wasting my time
all the bull $hitt and not one person ever looked at it ...
I remember seeing your boat on the market and thinking it was a decent price.

When I was selling my gun I actually got a kick out of all the bizarre offers and deals people would throw out. I probably talked for hooooours about boats with people all across the country that called to inquire about my gun. The oooooonly thing that always kinda ticked me off is when people would start talking **** in an attempt to justify a low ball offer. Hey, I'm good with trying to low ball it, I just say no. No harm, no foul. But when the buyer starts in about, oh, I'm going to need to rebuild the motors (assumption) and have to ship it and that paint is dated and I'll have to paint it, blah blah blah. Hey man, boats for sale for market value for its age and equipment. You want a boat with new power and your own paint? Go build a new one. Oh wait, you can't afford that...well, looks like you can't afford this either.

Other than that I enjoy talking to people.

Last edited by thisistank; 04-03-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still looking
Old 04-14-2014, 09:57 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I just listed my 2003 Cigarette Mistress T/S on boat trader and will have it in the OSO classified's tomorrow. It is mint and perfect, just had both drives completely rebuilt by IMCO, upper and lowers 2 months ago. Turn Key ready to go It has been taken care of with a open check book, no expense spared, lots of upgrades, needs nothing ready for Summer.

Last edited by WMF; 04-14-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 4,268 Likes on 1,230 Posts

^^^ you hit all the popular keywords there in one sentence, nicely done buddy.

I take care of mine with a closed checkbook but an opened armored truck.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:20 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
I'm pretty sure Ed won't take $105k for his Tiger. Before I bought my Top Gun, I spoke with him about his Tiger. He sent me a lot of pictures of it, all of which looked good. He appears to be a guy that is passionate about his boats and Im sure whoever ends up with it will be extremely happy. Who knows, mine might be had for the right price! [ATTACH=CONFIG]521232[/ATTACH]
I know who ever owns this boat has a really beautiful boat, very pretty
Old 04-15-2014, 04:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
I remember seeing your boat on the market and thinking it was a decent price.

When I was selling my gun I actually got a kick out of all the bizarre offers and deals people would throw out. I probably talked for hooooours about boats with people all across the country that called to inquire about my gun. The oooooonly thing that always kinda ticked me off is when people would start talking **** in an attempt to justify a low ball offer. Hey, I'm good with trying to low ball it, I just say no. No harm, no foul. But when the buyer starts in about, oh, I'm going to need to rebuild the motors (assumption) and have to ship it and that paint is dated and I'll have to paint it, blah blah blah. Hey man, boats for sale for market value for its age and equipment. You want a boat with new power and your own paint? Go build a new one. Oh wait, you can't afford that...well, looks like you can't afford this either.

Other than that I enjoy talking to people.

Your post sounds like a lot of the questions I get trying to sell my Tantrum. I had a guy ready to buy then he throws out the "well, my mechanic says 600SC's are junk after 250 hours so I'll have to rebuild it".. I laughed and said "remember, I did a leak down to prove the motor is good and was willing to take you on a sea trial?" His response was then, he's unlucky and knows he will break something. I couldn't believe some of what I've been hearing. Plenty of low ball offers too. Its ashame because I have a Bullet lined up, just can't get mine sold :/
Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Bino
I know who ever owns this boat has a really beautiful boat, very pretty
Thank you! I'm finishing up on some interior details and hoping to have the new carbon fiber dash panels and gauges in shortly. I'll post a few pictures when the project is complete.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

boats direct has one its a 2000 model with factory 600s I saw it at the Miami boat show poker run in display in Islamorada it was in very good condition it does have 2 steps and a notched transom asking 99gees
Old 04-15-2014, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 47 lightning
boats direct has one its a 2000 model with factory 600s I saw it at the Miami boat show poker run in display in Islamorada it was in very good condition it does have 2 steps and a notched transom asking 99gees
I'd becareful to buy ANYTHING from them now since Carl isn't there anymore.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Registered

Still looking for a nice t/s.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.