Bullet Cabin Upgrade >

Bullet Cabin Upgrade

Notices

Bullet Cabin Upgrade

Old 04-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bullet Cabin Upgrade

I decided to replace the headliner and do a few upgrades to the cabin. The foam in the original headliner was gone and the headliner vinyl was hanging in a few spots.
I'm going to change out the vinyl on the upper side panels and replace the cabin lights with LED's, new headliner and replace the carpet on the hull sides. I'm not replacing any of the cushions this year probably do that over next winter. What a mess, here are a few pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-4.jpg   Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-5.jpg   Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-6.jpg  

Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-1.jpg   Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-3.jpg   Bullet Cabin Upgrade-photo-2.jpg  

Old 04-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Cool project!! Ryan and Dan both did some cabin upgrades in their 38's, maybe they will chime in.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:29 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Cool project.What are you planing to do around the head and cabin entry? Took the carpet off the wall to fix some things and not sure weather to gel coat and paint or vinyl it.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Registered

I'm thinking of using vinyl around the head. I also want to get rid of the teak but not sure what I want to do there, thinking of maybe painting it or maybe vinyl wrap???
Old 04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 4,303 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Oh man that looks like a big, nasty, pain the ass job. I`m sure knowing you it will be fantastic in the end thou
The Flat Decks with the removable panels are much easier to upgrade. Personally Im a big fan of the carbon fiber fabrics.

Good luck!
Old 04-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

Ah sweet memories of the good times. As Dan stated Flat decks are all individually wrapped headliner and side panels. Best of luck with the project, have fun.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Registered

I am going to do the same with mine. Replacing all rug with vinal. Don't know what color as headliner is gray. Was thinking of white but it will show every sock of dirt. I will do this after the new engines go on.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Enjoy! I did the same in the Cafe a couple years ago. Was a mess, but now looks much nicer.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:50 PM
Registered

Did mine a few years back, white headliner, black carbon fiber wall panels and gray seats.. The white looks as good as the day it was installed.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by yschmidt
Did mine a few years back, white headliner, black carbon fiber wall panels and gray seats.. The white looks as good as the day it was installed.
Can you post some pictures? Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.