Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cafe Stringer Layout >

Cafe Stringer Layout

Notices

Cafe Stringer Layout

Old 06-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

L'll Red , judging by the pictures it would appear that the floor was removed not cut . I see a lip that would support the floor around the perimiter . I wish my Flat Deck was like that.
Rick G.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 242LS
Txt sent. Thanks. I was just about to go to Home Depot and buy an inspection camera....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524282[/ATTACH]
why didnt i think of getting something like this.. Im replacing the hoses and pumps in my head but would like to maintain the tank if its not corroded. This is an awesome way to see if it is without removing it Home depot for me on the way home...
Old 06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sleev-les
why didnt i think of getting something like this.. Im replacing the hoses and pumps in my head but would like to maintain the tank if its not corroded. This is an awesome way to see if it is without removing it Home depot for me on the way home...
I bought it this morning. $100. Using it later today to see where the clogged drain hole is.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

whole floor comes up just screwed in place and seals at the seem had mine up to inspect the tank and reseal aft all the years of use
Old 06-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 242LS
I bought it this morning. $100. Using it later today to see where the clogged drain hole is.
I picked one up as well... Now I have to find time to examine the tank.. haha I have all the new pumps, y valve for the replacement. this is the last step.. Every time I say Im going to get to work, its a nice day and I take the boat out.. lol