Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Cigarette Addiction (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/316248-cigarette-addiction.html)

jawbreakerkid 08-02-2014 05:20 PM

Cigarette Addiction

Is there treatment available for my condition? I'm a week away from having my project on my TG T/S wrapped up and I'm already searching the classifieds for another one! In my head this is normal, but so are medium rare, 2 1/2" center-cut fillets with a side of Ketel One & Red Bull! :) :) :)

F-2 Speedy 08-02-2014 06:07 PM

You are perfectly normal, no issue's that I can see. :funnypost: good luck if your going to sell it, I put my TG together and can't get a decent offer

thisistank 08-02-2014 07:42 PM

Didn't you pick that TS up from pier 57 pretty much done? What'd you do to it?

jawbreakerkid 08-02-2014 07:59 PM

Yes, that's the boat I purchased. The previous owner did a great job, however it wasn't all the way complete. So I decided to take the extra steps and make it a show stopper! We ended up doing some rerigging, setup changes, dressed up the bilge, updated the side panels with the newer design and added new speakers w/ billet grills, new custom Livorsi gauges, painted dash panels, new GPS and a few other custom goodies in the cockpit. I'll have to post some pictures next week, when I put it on my lift. I'm really excited with how it turned out. As normal, Vincent was able to work his magic on another Cigarette!

Drake22.250 08-02-2014 08:31 PM

Jaw lets see some pictures. Know your issues

thisistank 08-02-2014 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid (Post 4164314)
Yes, that's the boat I purchased. The previous owner did a great job, however it wasn't all the way complete. So I decided to take the extra steps and make it a show stopper! We ended up doing some rerigging, setup changes, dressed up the bilge, updated the side panels with the newer design and added new speakers w/ billet grills, new custom Livorsi gauges, painted dash panels, new GPS and a few other custom goodies in the cockpit. I'll have to post some pictures next week, when I put it on my lift. I'm really excited with how it turned out. As normal, Vincent was able to work his magic on another Cigarette!

Nice. Your sh!ts always tight. Looking forward to seeing how it came out.

SummerObsession 08-02-2014 08:54 PM

This should be a great looking Cig for sure! JBK always does it right!

You need to buy Eddies straight bottom #6 Top Gun and give that baby a total re-do , that would be a sweet boat!

jawbreakerkid 08-02-2014 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by SummerObsession (Post 4164329)
This should be a great looking Cig for sure! JBK always does it right!

You need to buy Eddies straight bottom #6 Top Gun and give that baby a total re-do , that would be a sweet boat!

I've thought about it for sure! I know you almost pulled the trigger on that one a few years ago. It would look great next to Raising the Steaks! :) It would be a fun project for sure!

jawbreakerkid 08-02-2014 09:18 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Here are a few before and during pics as it goes back together

Before...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]527319[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]527320[/ATTACH]

During...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]527324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527325[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527326[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527327[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527328[/ATTACH]

And a few during setup testing...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]527321[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527322[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527323[/ATTACH]

thisistank 08-02-2014 10:39 PM

That thing is really good looking.