To who it may concern.. >

To who it may concern..

Notices

To who it may concern..

Old 09-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To who it may concern..

Yesterday i was on one of the powerboat talk whatever,,anyhoo their was a member i believe that is on here that was going to convert his trailer that what i can tell was a myco that carried his top gun to a goose neck style trailer.Please do not go any further with this,you are using the wrong material and the wrong welder, what looks to be 2x5x1/8'' box tube and welded together with a harbor freight 120 volt mig flux core welder plugged into a extension cord is not going to cut it..you need at a minimum 2x8 3/8'' c channel to support all that weight and the stress that is going to be going through that fifth wheel set up..before you or you hurt someone please seek other professional help with it..
Old 09-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Registered

Wouldnt be talking about me would you? Wasn't on a public page but i imagine you could have seen it based on those who commented on it. However if it is me you're talking about i take a lot of pride in my work and would be quite offended considering the fact that im 6g certified in mig tig stick and flux. A 110 mig is extremely handy for tacking purposes but that's about it. It will be welded out with a 252 and 71m wire. Its also 2x8x3/16 with a 2x2x3/16 upper rail which is way more than the 2x8 formed channel its made of. Its very nice of you to start a thread sh*t talking something and someone you don't know though.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Rbesola
Wouldnt be talking about me would you? Wasn't on a public page but i imagine you could have seen it based on those who commented on it. However if it is me you're talking about i take a lot of pride in my work and would be quite offended considering the fact that im 6g certified in mig tig stick and flux. A 110 mig is extremely handy for tacking purposes but that's about it. It will be welded out with a 252 and 71m wire. Its also 2x8x3/16 with a 2x2x3/16 upper rail which is way more than the 2x8 formed channel its made of. Its very nice of you to start a thread sh*t talking something and someone you don't know though.
That. Was. Awesome.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that's what oso is all about, didn't you know?? lots of people on here just wanting to be heard and let you know how much they know lmao. my father always tells me to shut up and listen to others since it's impossible to learn anything by talking. sit back and listen and you will learn all sorts of things lol. show us some picks of the trailer as you progress, i'm sure it will look beautiful when you're done. enjoy
Old 09-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Not knowing what you (possibly) know, I dont believe he was trying to ride your azz, he was trying to save it........
Old 09-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

the last day of summer was 4 days ago.... what took you guys so long to get the off season B/S going??
Old 09-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Not knowing what you (possibly) know, I dont believe he was trying to ride your azz, he was trying to save it........
If his intent was to 'help' he could contact 'me'. He obviously shares at least one common friend to see it. The part that irritates me is he knows absolutely none of the details but has zero problem making it up. I know its the end of the year and we need something to talk about but grow up. OSO is almost as bad as the fb swap shop anymore
Old 09-25-2014, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

If his intent was to 'help' he could contact 'me'. He obviously shares at least one common friend to see it. The part that irritates me is he knows absolutely none of the details but has zero problem making it up. I know its the end of the year and we need something to talk about but grow up. OSO is almost as bad as the fb swap shop anymore
Nothing is as bad as that friggin train wreck. Bunch of broke a$$ high school kids commenting on why everything is priced to high or posting pictures of Michael Jackson eating popcorn.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]529983[/ATTACH]
Attached Images  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Registered

well then their you have it,,sounds like you have it all figured out....was not trying to start sh!t.. just looked dangerous..