Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Upper Keys then Key West 2014 >

Upper Keys then Key West 2014

Notices

Upper Keys then Key West 2014

Old 10-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So thats how you change the starters . My ass ain't fitting in there.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The secret to getting your engine compartment to look like Zero Patience's Top Gun.
1. Plenty of micro fiber rags.
2. Plenty of Mother's Billet polish.
3. Plenty of Rum!
Attached Thumbnails Upper Keys then Key West 2014-img_1240.jpg  
Old 10-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Cool

Damn it I knew I forgot something...........item #3....not!
Attached Thumbnails Upper Keys then Key West 2014-image.jpg  
Old 10-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Registered

I have never been to the Florida Keys. I would love to take my Cigarette Top Gun and explore the Keys for a week before I sell it. The problem is that I have no idea where to launch, where to go, etc. It would be nice to have a plan from you expert Florida guys. Even different places to stay and park your boat every night. It would be even better if there was a group to do this with. Any ideas? Maybe I'll keep my boat after all.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
I have never been to the Florida Keys. I would love to take my Cigarette Top Gun and explore the Keys for a week before I sell it. The problem is that I have no idea where to launch, where to go, etc. It would be nice to have a plan from you expert Florida guys. Even different places to stay and park your boat every night. It would be even better if there was a group to do this with. Any ideas? Maybe I'll keep my boat after all.
You might as well keep it, according to some on here that don't own them any more, they are not worth anything anyway.
We Can recommend great places to launch, store the truck and trailer, stay, eat, lunch run, snorkel, and enjoy the boat. The keys are a blast to run thru, which is why we go 5 days early to play in the upper and middle keys. We lunch run each day and I will post pics each day of our stops so you can follow along if you like. November is usually rough, and windy, but still fun. February to April is nice. Pm me if you want info.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
You might as well keep it, according to some on here that don't own them any more, they are not worth anything anyway.
We Can recommend great places to launch, store the truck and trailer, stay, eat, lunch run, snorkel, and enjoy the boat. The keys are a blast to run thru, which is why we go 5 days early to play in the upper and middle keys. We lunch run each day and I will post pics each day of our stops so you can follow along if you like. November is usually rough, and windy, but still fun. February to April is nice. Pm me if you want info.
That's good to hear. I bought a place on Cudjoe Key and all I keep hearing is sell the Sonic and buy a CC. When I bring it down I'll contact you.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by sonicss42
That's good to hear. I bought a place on Cudjoe Key and all I keep hearing is sell the Sonic and buy a CC. When I bring it down I'll contact you.

Is it to live for good?

If so then the powerboat life might get old down there full time and as your only boat. If it is a vaca and fun stop, keep the beast.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Is it to live for good?

If so then the powerboat life might get old down there full time and as your only boat. If it is a vaca and fun stop, keep the beast.
Part time use for the next couple of years. Sonic is paid for but unfortunately the house isn't so don't want to buy CC just yet. Lift is already in and sized to handle future boats.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Topping off the tanks in preparation for a Friday AM departure to Key Largo.
Lock & Load is ready to travel![ATTACH=CONFIG]531798[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Upper Keys then Key West 2014-image.jpg  
Old 10-31-2014, 07:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 603 Likes on 277 Posts

Need closer shot- Nice view for sure. I think some Larger Tabs are needed lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.