Notices

Cig logo's

Old 05-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello 5's - tried to send you a PM to request the Cig logos you have, but your PM box is full & can't except any more messages. Would you pls PM me when you have a chance and I'll send you my email? Thanks much.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540690[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
I've heard $1000 qoutes from other sources. Sadly that sounds about right...yikes
Hey if a Baja one is $500 then it seems like a deal! I have had Cig do a couple of these now and all I can say is wow when it is in your hands. I to was a little surprised at the price at first but remember this is your custom one off design. Here is a pic of an old one I had done. I will snap a pic of the new one this week.
Attached Thumbnails Cig logo's-412708d1270599451-redoing-cafe-patch1.jpg  
Old 05-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

When I tried to get a logo on the rear bench of the new interior, none of the local shops would do it because of copyright/trademark infringement concerns. I ended going to Cigarette to get it done. Luckily, they are in town...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540827[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Cig logo's-interior-logo.jpg