Tiger production numbers >

Tiger production numbers

Notices

Tiger production numbers

Old 01-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 366 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Congrats, i dont known the actual numbers but mine has the signatures from the whole crew at cig. Which one did you get and what power?
I remember that. I actually saved a picture of that you posted way back. I always thought that was really cool!
Old 01-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by sprsptr
Hey Ironmanwb, That's kinda how I felt. I was originally looking for a T G. I got a good deal from a great guy who picked me up at the airport and shuttled me around (twice), took me out for over an hour, showed me 90 mph and left 300 gals. of stabilized fuel in her. Seller also paid for Chris Bowers to come up from N C and winterize the boat, he is a legend in those parts, and will continue to service her. The whole experience was very comfortable and positive, no what ifs, or buyer's remorse.
I have been looking for a long time. I really want to build something but the cost is so prohibitive that I just can't get over wasting that kind of money. I want to buy a solid package that needs a little TLC and over time I can paint and change to make it my own style Most "hull" only or add power will put you in the poor house before you even start. I keep trying to make my self just pull the trigger but I see deals like your boat and I just can't do it. A pair of motors alone at 750-1000 hp are 35K or more each then add headers, tail pipes and all the ancillary chit and your well over 80-85K with no labor to install. So when I see big power # 6 boat sell for under a 100K on a trailer......it just doesn't make sense to build one. I will keep waiting and saving and hopefully the right boat for the right money will come along. Or I will win the Powerball and not give a chit what I spend.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

It is worth it to wait Bud, I actually missed out on a Baja 36 Outlaw last September. Boat was in Canada, by the time my Passport came, I was about 2 days late. Owner sold that 99 rigged with Merc 900 sc and 6 drives on a trailer for 55K! I was not looking for a Baja, but price was a great value given the gear it was running. I waited to hit Powerball too, but at 63, I'm done waiting for much!
Old 01-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Registered

Thanks J240, My Tiger isn't an orphan!
Old 01-21-2016, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

If I had to take a guess on the number of straight bottom Tigers built, I would say somewhere between 18-28. And, that may even be high.

Last edited by pm203; 01-22-2016 at 10:11 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 3,024 Likes on 991 Posts

Originally Posted by sprsptr
Morning folks, Anyone have an idea as to how many straight bottom Tigers were produced? Just trying to see how rare my "new" boat is. Thanks
Did you re-list your tiger or has the ad not been updated to show "sold"? I see it's still listed for sale.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:20 PM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]551230[/ATTACH]

2002 t/s
Attached Thumbnails Tiger production numbers-tiger-sunset-pic.jpg  
Old 03-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Whens the boat making the trip home, were getting close to good weather
Old 03-27-2016, 07:18 AM
Registered

Hey outlw36, Still got to do some stuff : Drives and tabs going back to black, minor rash repainted, exhaust and silencers, wiring clean up, etc. I flew down to NC last Monday and met with Chris Bowers and discussed what needed to be done. Saw the beast on the trailer for the first time, Big Boy! Chris is a great young man, and immensely talented, but he works pretty much alone and at his own pace. Gonna be about Memorial Day, and I am fine with that. It is worth it to have a great guy doing the work right! Chris knows his stuff, He just stuck a new transom on an MTI cat, you would not believe his attention to detail, fabrication and painting skills, FLAWLESS! He is very, very, detail oriented and I love that!
Old 03-27-2016, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

If you have it back for Memorial Day, Lake Winnipesaukee might be a first good run.
I'll be there all weekend.
I put the Gibson turn downs on mine, there nice and quiet at idle around the docks but come out of water on plane.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.