Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

That is one clean boat Pete!
Old 03-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scippy
Here are some pictures.......
R&B aka Corry, like I said to you on the phone on Thursday, Cigarette rule of thumb, buying a pre 1998 Cig. for less than $50,000 all you are buying is a hull.

UNLESS YOU ARE SCIPPY, ONE LUCKY AND HAPPY GUY!!!!
Old 03-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Cool boat, needs a bigger cig logo, and gas it up.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Hey Scippy,
The boat is sweet! You gotta be really excited! Hopefully this means no more long days in the backyard working away every weekend. My only friendly suggestion is to put some serious thought into the winch stand design. If your planning to do a lot of trailering/ramping, it am be a big pain in the ars. That was the one thing I wanted to change on our mistress trailer but did not get a chance to. Take a look at some of the others in the classifieds. You will see what I mean. What happens is it can be difficult to nose over the V-block when backed in at the ramp... That's just my 2cents, never the less, sweet boat.
Jr.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Jr.............Thanks for the friendly suggestion and compliment...........The ramps here in Jersey (at least the ones iv'e used) seem to drop off suddenly in a very short distance.
I'm fearful of losing the boat, trailer and possibly my truck on such a ramp I don't have a small truck (Ram 2500 gas engine) but The Mistress and the steel Myco might be more
than my truck can handle on a sharp degree ramp.............I'm going to travel lift her for the first splash past that I'm not certain.........are you talking about being blocked of good
sight (over your shoulder) with my type of winch stand?
Old 03-19-2016, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats and have a great summer , boat looks great
Old 03-19-2016, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats Pete! I'd love to see her when you get her home. Best of luck!!
Old 03-20-2016, 06:05 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by scippy
Jr.............Thanks for the friendly suggestion and compliment...........The ramps here in Jersey (at least the ones iv'e used) seem to drop off suddenly in a very short distance.
I'm fearful of losing the boat, trailer and possibly my truck on such a ramp I don't have a small truck (Ram 2500 gas engine) but The Mistress and the steel Myco might be more
than my truck can handle on a sharp degree ramp.............I'm going to travel lift her for the first splash past that I'm not certain.........are you talking about being blocked of good
sight (over your shoulder) with my type of winch stand?
Dont know if you have ever been there or not, but the municipal marina in Brick on Mantoloking Rd has a pretty good ramp. Wide, and not very steep. I know several people who put and pull good size boats from there. I use Cotys ramp on Fischer Blvd in TR. A little steeper, but a good ramp just the same.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Sweet ride!! dash threw me off at first, someone spent time redoing that for a while! looks great bud!!
Old 03-20-2016, 04:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
Dont know if you have ever been there or not, but the municipal marina in Brick on Mantoloking Rd has a pretty good ramp. Wide, and not very steep. I know several people who put and pull good size boats from there. I use Cotys ramp on Fischer Blvd in TR. A little steeper, but a good ramp just the same.
Have never been there, but I will check out the one in Brick since you say it's wide and not very steep........maybe I'll just go travel lift since the Myco trailer is steel not to good with salt.........thasnks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.