35' Mistress coming come!

Notices

35' Mistress coming come!

Old 03-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by ham_r_down01
Always look in the background of pictures. Never know what's lurking. Awesome score!!!!
Bill......in this case was the best!
Old 03-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by glassdave
man that is one cool ride. I absolutely love EFI retro'd into older hulls. Do you know anything about the systems on your boat? Originally that intake was developed by Arizona Speed an Marine in the 90 but quickly snapped up by Merc as well as Innovation for the Volvo 600HP. What a great wave crusher ya got there
Dave.......I'm not all knowing (wish I was) about the ins & outs through the years of Hi Perf. motor systems but I know one thing......the founder of Flagship Marine Engine Co. Tom F. put his very
best into this boat. His son told me this was his father's personnel boat and their top engines went into it.......575 cu in chevy tall boys with the Arizona EFI's on top........I'm sure you saw the pictures of the engines and was it obvious that their were Arizona EFI's on them? ........if not, pretty good guess!

Last edited by scippy; 03-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow, very cool - nice find!
Old 03-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wishing You All the Best with your Beautiful Mitress. I have owned mine now for 9 years and can not say enough about the Joy it has brought me. They are a fantastic breed of boat and you cannot beat the "Old School" styling. My boat came from Thiuder Row and was picked up by Bob Wallace from Offshore Performance. When I took ownrship of the boat I had Bob build a pair of 540s. I could not be happier with the boat. A wave crusher in NJ Waters and equal to the task in Florida where my wife and I now reside. Once again, Best of Luck and Many Years of Safe and Pleasurable Boating.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Xtreme Air
Wishing You All the Best with your Beautiful Mitress. I have owned mine now for 9 years and can not say enough about the Joy it has brought me. They are a fantastic breed of boat and you cannot beat the "Old School" styling. My boat came from Thiuder Row and was picked up by Bob Wallace from Offshore Performance. When I took ownrship of the boat I had Bob build a pair of 540s. I could not be happier with the boat. A wave crusher in NJ Waters and equal to the task in Florida where my wife and I now reside. Once again, Best of Luck and Many Years of Safe and Pleasurable Boating.
Well thank you very much for the kind words!.......pretty excited about splashing her in the ocean!....... Post some pictures of your Mistress!
Old 03-26-2016, 08:29 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by scippy
Dave.......I'm not all knowing (wish I was) about the ins & outs through the years of Hi Perf. motor systems but I know one thing......the founder of Flagship Marine Engine Co. Tom F. put his very
best into this boat. His son told me this was his father's personnel boat and their top engines went into it.......575 cu in chevy tall boys with the Arizona EFI's on top........I'm sure you saw the pictures of the engines and was it obvious that their were Arizona EFI's on them? ........if not, pretty good guess!
actually i was building pro street rods in the early 90's and started playing with EFI stuff when you had to build everything yourself. I used lots of ASM stuff back then and remember they were one of the first to come out with a well thought out stand alone system and if memory serves they were out for about a year and then seemed to disappear. A few years later . . . . the 500EFI was born. A friend of mine has 3 complete ASM systems that still have the logo cast into the upper plenum. Their pretty cool knowing the history and a fantastic system whatever variant you have. Looks like one heck of a find. Kind of like an old Yenko Camaro or something
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thank you very much for the kind words!.......pretty excited about splashing her in the ocean!....... Post some pictures of your Mistress!
If you do a search on Dean Hoskin Cigarette September Fan of the Month you will see my boat in NJ waters near AC..

Last edited by Xtreme Air; 03-26-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by glassdave
actually i was building pro street rods in the early 90's and started playing with EFI stuff when you had to build everything yourself. I used lots of ASM stuff back then and remember they were one of the first to come out with a well thought out stand alone system and if memory serves they were out for about a year and then seemed to disappear. A few years later . . . . the 500EFI was born. A friend of mine has 3 complete ASM systems that still have the logo cast into the upper plenum. Their pretty cool knowing the history and a fantastic system whatever variant you have. Looks like one heck of a find. Kind of like an old Yenko Camaro or something
Dave...........What's really wonderful & crazy about the present power in the Mistress is, I could not appreciate (since I know very little of those big power applications) when somebody said, "Holly jeeeees"
that's top notch race stuff there"......I'll post a picture of the embossed ASM logo on the plenum as soon as I tear off the shrink wrap on the boat.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Xtreme Air
If you do a search on Dean Hoskin Cigarette September Fan of the Month you will see my boat in NJ waters near AC..
Thanks I'll do that!
Old 03-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks I'll do that!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5373976&type=3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.