Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Team Virgin Gladiator >

Team Virgin Gladiator

Notices

Team Virgin Gladiator

Old 12-15-2016, 02:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres 4 types of people when it comes to gladiators in my opinion...

people that like them.
people that don't.

within those you have...

people that know they want one.
people that are not sure if they want one.

4 things drive Gladiator prices.

obviously market
condition
history
sxs or staggered

the one that recently went to Michigan is mine. was it my first choice for a gladiator? no. what ive learned about these is you either buy them when they surface, or spend months if not years waiting for another. ive had a gladiator boner since 2010. everything I was told id hate about it I love. no rub rail. no cabin. sit down. small cockpit etc etc. and omg... let me tell you... they trailer awesome! ive used my 2015 Silverado 1500 several times to haul it.

sounds like your best bet is to get on a plane and go put your hands on it. nobody on here should be able to sway you one way or another if you are intelligent. not saying that you are not.

i had 0 issue and pay like 900$ a year for a true 100mph, no tall tales to the insurance company about power yada yada glad insurance. did not ask about tanks etc etc

credit union didn't require a survey either.

as for the speculation on what i paid for my boat and using that as a reference know that within 1.5 hours i blew a drive and the last outing of the year port motor let go and now they are both getting redone as well as the other drive.

so with that said, any power or drive info that can be proven on this sxs glad should be worth something to you in terms of either delayed cost of repairs and/or no loss of time during boating season.

bobby berk is a great reference for anything cig.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:22 AM
Registered

288 KID how much does your boat weigh? I heard they are all pretty light. thats free speed right there! Love these boats!
Old 12-15-2016, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 131 Likes on 53 Posts

288Kid you and I are friends on FB, your boat is beautiful IMO, have always liked it. Mywife Keli and I are ones that like them and know we want one, just seem right for all the boating that we do. Our home lake is small and my in-laws have a 38' Sea Ray that we sleep on and party on, just raft off in Party Cove or at the dock.

Bobby and I have talked and texted quite a few times since this thread started and I have talked to a few others as well. Thank you all for your considerations and input. To those I may have offended along the way I apologize as that isn't my style. As Joe says and I said when I sold boats "There is an ass for every seat"...(pun and no pun intended lol). Nothing is perfect, we all know that. Still love this boat in question....it's one of those I walk away from then catch myself saying damn.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by C1000
288 KID how much does your boat weigh? I heard they are all pretty light. thats free speed right there! Love these boats!
they claim 7800 dry. carry 150 gallons. figured with typical non poker run load on it going to the lake with trailer its 10,500ish?

[QUOTE=HOSSMAN;4509792]288Kid you and I are friends on FB, your boat is beautiful IMO, have always liked it. Mywife Keli and I are ones that like them and know we want one, just seem right for all the boating that we do. Our home lake is small and my in

jesus how did I not know it was you... lol just come over pay for mine this spring buddy! think its time for me to start a family and go cruiser.... god that sounds awesome....
Old 12-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Registered

LOL 288... I was like, how the hell didn't Jordan know it was me. Email me some info on everything and more pix when you have time. [email protected]
Old 12-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
theres 4 types of people when it comes to gladiators in my opinion...

people that like them.
people that don't.

Most people who don't like Gladiators usually frequent "Transgender" bathrooms.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Registered

Sold!
Old 01-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Registered

wheres it going? stay together or sold hull only?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:56 AM
Registered

Glad to know Joe. She was (is) a beautiful Glad. Hopefully she stayed together.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Congrats on the sale! Does anybody know of any other gladiators for sale?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.