Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
42 Evolution for Sale >

42 Evolution for Sale

Like Tree30Likes

42 Evolution for Sale

Old 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy View Post
Foreign countries are funny to me. The state these boats end up in and the stories behind how they got there are often times so bizarre
There are a lot of wealthy people in Europe and Asia so boats that we would repair/restore are more or less disposable to those type people.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by payuppsucker View Post
There are a lot of wealthy people in Europe and Asia so boats that we would repair/restore are more or less disposable to those type people.
It's not just this. There's a MAJOR lack of infrastructure to support the care and service these type of boats require. Storage, transportation, exterior maintenance and the big one, performance mechanics are all lacking in other parts of the globe. Even in 1st world areas in Europe its difficult to care for these boats unless you're in a specific area that specializes in them.
hogie roll and payuppsucker like this.