Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
End of the road.... bought a 1987 Hawk Gun! >

End of the road.... bought a 1987 Hawk Gun!

Notices

End of the road.... bought a 1987 Hawk Gun!

Old 11-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Here we go, first of all I only defend myself from people thinking I’m dumb, second if you don’t wanan see it read my posts.... Then do not look...!! I proved you all wrong on many counts do whatever, at the end of the day some of you don’t mater to me at all.

No no reason for you to post if you don’t wanna see it, skim past it... some people do care... impost for them. Funny the tread was fine until 1-2 haters speak up when they could have moved on, yet I’m the issue lol
Old 11-17-2017, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Here we go, first of all I only defend myself from people thinking I’m dumb, second if you don’t wanan see it read my posts.... Then do not look...!! I proved you all wrong on many counts do whatever, at the end of the day some of you don’t mater to me at all.

No no reason for you to post if you don’t wanna see it, skim past it... some people do care... impost for them. Funny the tread was fine until 1-2 haters speak up when they could have moved on, yet I’m the issue lol
A very wise person once told me it is really none of my business what other people think of me. Might help you to try and think that way. Congrats on the new boat, sounds bada$$ in that video.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by donzi matt
A very wise person once told me it is really none of my business what other people think of me. Might help you to try and think that way. Congrats on the new boat, sounds bada$$ in that video.
thx Matt.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
I'm getting a quote from Rik..... Gotta hurry up and spend money before the "big day" mid-December. Future wife may not approve of the way I currently spend $ on boats..... Stay tuned.
You should buy the Gun in Texas that has the surface drives on it, swap drives and sell the Texas boat.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm getting a quote from Rik..... Gotta hurry up and spend money before the "big day" mid-December. Future wife may not approve of the way I currently spend $ on boats..... Stay tuned.
I pray for you that your future wife is not an Equestrian, you will have no money left for the boating...
Old 11-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Not an equestrian, but has a house out your way in SB! That's like having 6 boats! Except is doesn't lose value like these money pits do!
Old 11-17-2017, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff
You should buy the Gun in Texas that has the surface drives on it, swap drives and sell the Texas boat.
Might lose on the re-rig $ on that one. Diff might be negligible when all said and done. Not at all a bad idea though.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Might lose on the re-rig $ on that one. Diff might be negligible when all said and done. Not at all a bad idea though.
no way, but that after selling the parts, hull and your drives you have free arnesons... you can become part of the wet boat success lol
Old 11-17-2017, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff
I pray for you that your future wife is not an Equestrian, you will have no money left for the boating...
Great Lakes Equestrian Festival We have this event spread over each summer. The airport ifs filled with private jets each weekend.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:36 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

I must be blind, I read through your thread and seen where people were congratulating you and a couple of guys poking fun and I'm sure just to be sarcastic. I never seen anyone say or think that you were dumb, but I did see you call someone stupid! I come to the forum to learn and connect with people that have the same interest that I do, not to bicker. I just tried to point out that sometimes its better to just move on, instead of starting conflict with someone. Everyone has an opinion just like an a$$hole!! So I'm moving on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.